More from the MSM about the Texas school shooter

SANTA FE, Texas — Ten people were killed and 10 wounded in a shooting Friday morning at a high school south of Houston, authorities said. The shooting at Santa Fe High School was the nation’s deadliest such attack since the massacre in Florida that gave rise to a campaign by teens for gun control.

Nine students and a teacher were killed in the Friday’s shooting, law enforcement sources told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton. Another 10 people were wounded, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said at an afternoon news conference.

The suspect in custody was identified as 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Galveston County Sheriff Henry Trochesset said in a statement. He was being held without bond on a charge of capital murder. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said the suspect was believed to be a student at the school.

This entry was posted in MSM, News. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to More from the MSM about the Texas school shooter

1. bogsidebunny says:

Only a 12 gauge shot gun and hand gun. No Armalite rifle with a 1,000 round high capacity magazine being fired on full 5,000 rounds per second automatic. But that won’t stop the Liberal media and Dumbo-rats from their usual scripted whining.

• rayvet says:

Actually, these facts now put them on the “ban all guns” warpath. Us 2A folks can’t win for losing.

• Dana Has a Nice Rack says:

Yeah, but I’m pretty sure it was a full semiauto pump shotgun, and a high capacity cylinder on that revolver.

2. Daryl says:

Take him in back, have him dig a hole 6 feet deep, dump in 50 gallons of diesel, light it afire, kick him in, when his skin starts melting shoot him in the back of the head, bulldoze over his grave, build a shit house on top and never mention him again.

3. Steve says:

I thought Hogg was gonna stop this.

4. Perplexed says:

Is it legal to divulge the identity of a minor (under the age of 18) involved in a crime? It seems I have seen many instances in the news of the contrary.

• Andrew says:

I think it is if he’s being tried as an adult. Which I am sure his defense attorney is going to fight tooth-and-nail to get him adjudicated as a child.

Fucker.

Of course if the asshats that bullied him for 4 years had just let the fuck off, maybe he wouldn’t have snapped.

Like that Gonzales she-boy thingy in Broward County. Sure, the shooter was fucked up, kill him, but that bitch-boy and her/his/its gaggle of friends need to be charged as accessories to murder.

• Chet says:

I read this punk is commie and thinks he’s ANTIFA.

• rayvet says:

Well I didn’t hear of the bulling stuff (was it in the link cause I didn’t go there), BUT bullying has been going on since the dawn of man. Builds strength and character. Sorry if you don’t agree, but observation and common sense says different. What hasn’t been part of that equation though is the lack of respect for human lives. That’s where we’re falling short.

• ontoiran says:

one of the kids I saw interviewed said even the coaches were bullying him. what kind of sick fuck of an adult bullies a KID that is already being bullied by other kids. makes my blood boil

• singlestack says:

Nowadays if you do anything to try to motivate a kid or say anything other than how wonderfully amazingly super he is you’re bullying the little fuckstick.
          I’m taking the bullying claim with a big ole helping of shut the fuck up.

5. Bobo the Hobo says:

I guess this means we are in for another six weeks of David Hogg

6. pigpen51 says:

I have been on the fence with the NRA, for a long time now. But I am joining up right now. I know that no matter what, the gun ban crowd is going to be dancing in the blood of the victims of the shooting in Texas. Even though the gun used was not the dreaded Assault Rifle. The NRA, for all of it’s faults, is the group that is doing the heavy lifting, and for better or for worse, is the best we have right now. So I have to grab my wallet, and give them my account number. Sometimes, you have to hold your breath and do what you might not like. Voting for Trump to keep Hillary out of office is one other thing that comes to mind.
    And of course, my thoughts and prayers for all of those who lost loved ones, or those who had to deal with the tragedy either as law enforcement or as first responders. It must be a difficult thing to have to deal with, on just a personal level. I have felt in a small way their heartache, and I know that it is going to take a lot for each and every one of them to deal with this. So let’s not forget any of them, in the coming days and weeks. While the politicians seek publicity, hopefully, the rest of the nation can stay focused on what is important, and that is healing and dare I say it, forgiveness. In a day and age where we experience so much hatred, we perhaps need to be reminded that God has forgiven each and every one of us so much, and while the actions of this person are indeed heinous, if Jesus Himself were here on earth today, we know exactly how He would feel. Let’s try to keep that in mind when we become overcome with anger or grief.

• Odgreen says:

Screw the NRA. Totally responsible for EVERY gun law on the books. A bull$#/+ organization designed to take our guns. Gun Owners of America not like that, money better spent on their organization. Do the research, you’ll see.

• Towser says:

The NRA can bite me.They are not our ally.

“Anyone who wants to possess such a weapon (“assault weapon”) should join the Marine Corps.”
      –Oliver North, President of NRA

“We think it’s reasonable to provide mandatory instant criminal background checks for every sale at every gun show. No loopholes anywhere for anyone.”
      –Wayne LaPierre, CEO and Executive Vice President, NRA

Keep in mind the NRA is a MEMBER organization. I have no quarrel with a majority of the dues paying members. Like all institutions, it has outgrown the purpose for which it was established. It is now run by apologists and pandering appeasers – they do not pander to membership.

On the GOA – they are an excellent organization but I do not believe they will overcome the flood of crap that is hitting this nation right now. To gain any success in this arena, we need to take a page from Alinsky’s playbook – go after EVERYTHING. Demand ALL anti-gun laws be repealed, and then “settle” for gaining some ground and come back for more. We can gain the momentum now – “Gun Laws Don’t Work!”. While I am not convinced this strategy will succeed, I fear our only other hope is resistance.

7. Al says:

+1 on GOA they take a stand and don’t back down!

• rayvet says:

They don’t have to. NRA does all the heavy lifting. They have the numbers in both membership and money that GOA doesn’t, and likely won’t in the near future.

8. Differ says:

WasthWa shooter on antidepressants?

9. GeorgeD says:

Since the shooter will undoubtedly be tried as an adult, I think that he should e-mail back to his classmates (that he probably tried to impress) how it feels to be the bitch recipient for most of the big boys in the prison. Maybe then this silliness will cease in future schools.

10. NOG says:

Screw that big boy prison stuff. Make all the kids in this country old enough to know better go to a assembly, have a huge big screen with Dolby sound around and let Mr. Fuji from Indonesia beat that little fucker to death with a cane. Flesh ripping off, the kid crying for Mommy. Blood flying. Bet the next little shitbird will think twice. And not in twenty years. Like day after tomorrow. And let him know its coming. Even better. Set up behind them and spray the crowd with pig guts and blood. Let them scream. Might even offend a mooslim or three. Whats not to like?

• Larry says:

Doubt that would work. For every one it deterred, it would turn on some other maladjusted freak to do something. Public torture, hangings, beheadings, and and burnings didn’t make the Middle Ages or Renaissance crime-free, or even a little non-violent. You wouldn’t believe what twisted minds get off on. And mostly they want to die, anyway.

• skybill says:

Get Sgt. Joe with his short Rope.. Nuremberg !!
      skybill

11. skybill says:

WHAT COLOR IS THE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    skybill

12. rayvet says:

Funny how there was once a philosophy of news outlets, law enforcement etc. that the people perpetuating these crimes would not be identified so that they didn’t get the “glory”. That doesn’t seem to be the case these days, hence the copy cat stuff due to today’s “look at me” generation.

13. James says:

Seems a few times since Columbine folks also had homemade explosives/bombs ect.I am glad they suck at making em as the cutting torch setup at Columbine if had gone off in cafeteria as planned would have killed dozens of students.I suppose wojuld be nice these so called bomb makers blew themselves up without injuring others before their attacks,one can hope.

I understand these kids have mental issues and also perhaps bullied,really wish they would get a baseball bat/pipe ect. and just fuck up the bullies(all a bully understands),that I could be good with and understand.

• Towser says:

I can tell you from experience schools these days go all out to punish anybody who stands up to bullies. For all their “no tolerance” bs of bullying, they coddle the bullies and punish those who dare fight back. My eldest was in this situation, the problem was that while, due to his nature, he tended to be a target, he was the wrong kid to pick on. He didn’t always react but when he did it was always with force – and he always got crap from the school for it. As parents we fought the admin, usually to no avail. He would get detentions and suspensions for merely defending himself. Was he an angel? Not at all, but he didn’t go looking for trouble, as far as I know and I was not one to ignore my kids. We see this same stuff happening in the court system.

14. PoppaGary says:

A lot needs to change in this country to get us back to a decent society and I think there are too many whacko lefty socialists for that to happen, at least if we keep playing by our rules instead of theirs.
    AND, I am sick and tired of referring to these shooters as “kids”, many are over 16 and the same age as a lot of previous young men that went off to war. In times past, a 17 yr old would be starting on his own homestead, courting a young girl and making his way in the world, Of course they only lived to about 50 or so at the time.
    And +1000 to not giving these animals any coverage…post his name once so we know who, but then never again and refer to him in the worst ways possible,

15. Westcoastdeplorable says:

A good friend of mine is a school super in a fairly large school system in the midwest. He’s more than ready to get the hell out….just over a year to retirement.
    Seriously, I think this bs will continue until people realize you must fight fire with fire and stop this “gun-free zone” nonsense.