No shit

I can be dead drunk, passed out and unconscious but if I hear CharlieGodammit starting that stomach convulsion, I levitate out of bed.
I’ve been known to sleep through gunfire, a car accident (with me in the car), and kids screaming, but not though a dog getting ready to puke. Uh-uh.

This entry was posted in CharlieGodammit, Dogs, funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to No shit

1. Veeshir says:

That’s why dogs are better.
    If a cat throws up you have to get up to clean it up, right away or you’ll forget it and step in it.
    If your dog throws up you can go back to sleep, he’ll clean it up for you.
    Hell, my dog used to get pissed off when my girlfriend cleaned it up. You could read the “I left it right here!” look on his face when he went back to the room.

• Padawan says:

That’s the difference between cats and dogs. Cats throw up slimy dead hair balls that nobody wants to touch.

• Aplomado says:

If my cat throws up the dogs clean it up for me. They get excited because the cat is making them food.

They’re good boys.

2. paulb says:

Cats hacking something up in the dead of night will get your attention.

3. Winston Smith says:

OK, that had my wife and I in stitches.
    But SO true.

4. Phil B says:

It’s worse when you have two dogs, hear the stomach convulsions, leap out of bed, put your pants on, run down stairs with the dog and throw him out of the front door only to hear the second one barf behind you in the bedroom.

Yes, that happened to me. Why do you ask?

5. Glenn B says:

Yeah those barfing noises surely can and sometimes do wake me up but the thing that works much best of all at waking me up are the slurping noises made by a woman at my nether regions.

6. Westcoastdeplorable says:

We have a 16 yr old female Siamese cat who can no longer eat her kibble, everytime she gets some she throws it up, and you can here her clear across the house. We have to feed her 100% wet food. Yuck!

7. Chet says:

Easy solution to pet vomit. Don’t fucking live with them. Keep the animals outside where they fucking belong. Unless, uh, you are an animal.