Oh yeah, so hot…..

Yeah, I dip but I also practice what I preach – swallow, don’t spit. Actually I’ve been doing it so long that I don’t need to swallow or spit.
So with my beard to hide the lip bump and me not spitting, you’d never know I had a chew in unless you saw me put it in or take it out. Hell, I can pop a chew in and eat a full meal right on top of it and more than once I’ve forgotten I’ve had one in before going to bed – I’d wake up for my 2 AM piss and spit it out.
But a babe doing it? And spitting? I’ll pass on that.

This entry was posted in Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Oh yeah, so hot…..

1. Gordon says:

She seems like a nice, trashy little whore.

2. Al says:

Oh hell no! I was with a bitch 1 time she seemed OK till she turned to me looking for a kiss but had to spit first saw tobacco on her teeth! I was out of that truck before it had come to stop!

3. Doug T. DDS says:

enjoy it until the cancer gets U.

There’s a pretty good chance you’re going to get some kind of cancer whether you use tobacco or not.

• Chet says:

Oh, yeah. I’ll keep my eye peeled for that. Yeah! I started chewing when I was 16. It took about a year to learn plug tobacco and not to spit. (I was chewing in High School and I couldn’t always sit next to the windows) Uh, yeah we had windows in school then. Windows that opened, because we didn’t have A/C.

Well, anyway I chewed up to the time I was about 69 and I was getting a bunch of tooth work done by the Dental School. They frowned on my chewing, so I stopped. The only thing the chewing did bad was to erode some of my gums. Once I get all done with some new implants and crowns, I want to begin chewing again. I smoked for about 10 years but quit when the Camels began tasting like lettuce. I tried ‘Cope’ but I didn’t like it near as much as Days-O-Work.

4. Jason says:

When my uncle was about 7 he asked my grandfather how to keep your snuff fresh because his kept drying out. My grandfather, being a smart ass like the rest of the family, replied you piss in it. Few days later my grandfather was working a night shift and forgot his chew. He went home during lunch and picked it up where he ended up sharing it with the other guys. The next morning he ran into his son who told him that he took some of his dad’s chew but it was dry, but not to worry he pissed in it for him. My grandfather had to go to work that night and explain to the other guys why his chew tastes so good. I’ve heard that story a few times and after seeing pictures of my father chewing at the age of 2 I believe it is most likely true.

5. F.D.R. in Hell says:

OK, I know I’ve got all Eternity (down here), but I would really like my 8 minutes back after watching that entire video. SMH

6. Heathen says:

Hey, at least it wasn’t a big of Mail Pouch or Red Man !

I used to dip years ago. Was married at the time,ex used to come up to kiss me before I went to work on the night shift. She’d find it “right between my cheek & gum” and go “Oooh you’ve got that shit in your mouth ! hahahahaha!

Copenhagen-Robert Earl Keen

• Chet says:

All my wives liked my Days-O-Work. None complained and some even wanted to try a little of their own chew.

7. BillDave says:

Rather her with chew than any liberal broad.

8. singlestack says:

That shit turns my stomach. I especially hate a soda bottle half full of spit or a styrofoam cup with a paper towel wadded up in it and half full of spit.
    Whenever we have an area cleanup at work two things I refuse to touch are cigarette butts and spit bottles/cups.

9. Damn, I dipped Copenhagen for 47 years, quitting in 2016. Nonetheless I like the girl, think she’s hot. Kudos to the hot little trashy Marine girl.

10. Chet says:

Oh, and if ya’ll are pissed off about all the taxes this POS government puts on chewing tobacco, get online and find either an Indian store or an overseas tobacco shop. You can beat all the taxes and get a box of chew for about half. Several years have passed since I quit, so I lost my contacts. But it seems there might be an Indian (feather, not dot) outfit in Up-state NY that sells no tax chew.