“Okay, it’s on vibrate – call me now”

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to “Okay, it’s on vibrate – call me now”

1. David Font says:

That is a male pelvis. ‘Female pelvic opening is more round than triangular. I guess the guy must have accidently set on it.

2. Andrew says:

My wife remembers watching a rectal removal of a can of Vienna Wieners. They had to pop the can, pull the individual snausages out, and then collapse the can in order to remove it. Apparently the commentary was horrifically funny.

3. Veeshir says:

Maybe his girlfriend found some texts she wasn’t supposed to see on it.
    Too bad this blog doesn’t have a category for women like that.

4. Exile1981 says:

I had a boss back in 92 /93 who used to put her pager on vibrate and inside her panties then come into your office and order people to page her. She got off on the vibrations and the fact she was forcing you to do it.

5. Nemo says:

Can you hear me now?!?!?!?!?

6. Unclezip says:

Someone didn’t pay attention when told “put the phone away or I’ll shove it up your ass!”.

7. snuffy says:

Prison wallet.

8. Al says:

Oh shit! Must be talking some shit!

9. husband worked intake at kaiser permanente in los angeles , evening shift, for several years.
    he wouldn’t tell me all, but the things surgeons had to remove from homosexual males caused a lot of laughter in the dining hall.
    then there were all the little black girls giving birth 12 years old and thereabouts. no laughter there, just disgust.

10. Waepnedmann says:

Wife used to work in an ER.
    Seventeen impacted Barbie Doll heads was the record.
    Barbie Doll heads held some type of facination for the gay community as this was just the record for multiple interfaces with the proctologist surgical removal of the Barbie heads.
    Another favorite was Ban deoderant bottles.
    It is a weird world out there.