Probably tannerite

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A joint-investigation into the mysterious booms rattling the communities of Bucks and Lehigh Counties reveals the cause to be explosions, according to police.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Probably tannerite

1. millerized says:

They still have not found the explosives lost last month. http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/04/atf_urgently_searching_for_704_pounds_of_dynamite.html
    Just sayin’…

2. John Eperjesi says:

What everyone fails to realize it that the fireworks stores in the area are now able to sell to PA residents.

3. warhorse says:

NAS willow grove is right there…what flies out of there these days? some flyboy breaking the speed of sound maybe?

ok a little searching says the whole damned thing is closed. well shit. that kinda makes me sad. poking around on google earth shows no planes, and almost no cars.

4. riverrider says:

that would have to be a whole truckload of tannerite. reports say the boom was heard far and wide and even recorded on seismic instruments.

5. J says:

That article says NO-thing.
    Which makes it more interesting

• fjord says:

upper bucks county is pretty pricey. don’t want to upset the natives paying $5,000-$10,000 in property taxes a year

and Lehigh county is basically “press 2 for English”. It’s infested.
      Especially the Allentown area.

6. Nemo says:

Gotta love the opening paragraph at the link, which hints that the article will reveal the cause, which it never does. …and these people have the balls to call themselves “journalists”. Liein’ sacks of shit is what they are.

7. oldawg says:

probably just some ol’ boys cat fishing the easy way.

8. Westcoastdeplorable says:

All the articles about these “booms” leave out one incredibly important fact. Which is, the Lehigh Valley and Bucks county are home to some of the most incredible UFO sightings anywhere in the world. A few years back there was a whole “flap” of activity with mostly triangular shaped craft that could hover and in the next second be gone in a flash. I find it interesting that none of the coverage I’ve yet seen mentions this.

• warhorse says:

NAS willow grove I was out on the flight ramp, and the base was fogged in. completely shut down, flights were re-routed to new jersey. well I hear a small radial engine and a fop-fop-fop I know it’s one of those old autogyros…they used to build them there back in the 1930’s, and every year we had an airshow someone would fly one in.

well I call up to the tower…airfield is closed, so the guy in the tower is taking it easy, and he says there is nothing on his radar and nothing in the pattern. then he sticks his head out the door to the roof of the hangar and says he hears it too.

still don’t know what it was. and it wasn’t just the two of us that heard it. it went back and forth like someone doing touch-and-goes for like an hour. some of the guys at MAG-49 heard it too.

9. lineman says:

Probably an Islamic Terrorism Training camp nearby so they won’t find anything and it will be swept under the rug…

10. Veeshir says:

I used to live in Apache Junction, the meth capitol of the Phoenix area and I know when I heard a boom someone done fupped uck.

I figured this was just some new ‘cookers’ in the area.