See ya

Former U.S. Rep. Mel Reynolds is headed back to jail, but for a short enough time — four months — that he said hopes to be living in Africa by Christmas.

“I’m done with America. I’m going to do this, and I’m going home — to Africa. … I’ve given up on America,” Reynolds told reporters after U.S. District Judge Robert Gettleman sentenced him to six months imprisonment for his failure to file income tax returns.
-WiscoDave, RW

This entry was posted in News, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to See ya

1. Can we start a pool on just how long after Christmas before he comes crawling back?

2. NewVegasBadger says:

Promises, promises, promises. Don’t let the door hit you in your worthless ass on your way out. You will NOT be missed.

3. Kathleen says:

….well….bye….lol

4. Critter says:

Well….bye……

5. Bob M says:

Well now. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

6. Jack says:

I’m hopeful this will be the start of a movement. POS Charlie Rangel, POS Al Sharpton, Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Nyew Yawk, all gawd’s chirren will go back to mammy Arfrica… to build Wakanda, you understand. “I have a dream….”

• Ed357 says:

Wakanda…..

damn good psy-ops….

but I still think Planned Parenthood takes the grand prize.

7. Chet says:

Better watch your back Mel, those Africans will have you knocked up with HIV and in they boiling pot in no time.

8. Spiro says:

I lived in Africa for a year, fuck even got married there. I tell you now if you don’t have an income coming in, you are fucked, and they don’t like black Americans.

9. Plan K. Ton says:

His example is a shining one for American Blacks tired of feeling oppressed. Ghana has a right of return for them, and the social environment is welcoming to them. I suspect that benefit and social security payments would go quite far there as well. See http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6818533/ns/us_news-life/t/some-black-americans-returning-africa/ What a fine opportunity to be amongst their own, to not have the oppressive presence of white people around. This former congress critter is a vanguard, and more should follow his lead!

10. I have just come back from Mali in West-Africa, having spent more than two years there and I can assure this fine gentleman that he would last about 30 minutes in any African country before he is stripped naked and robbed blind. Obviously the fine gentleman suffers from a serious case of ignorance, paired with strong delusions.

11. D. Bag says:

Well, WHICH country in Africa will he be going to? Did he forget it’s a continent and that it’d be a lot different for him in Kenya than it would, say, Somalia? Id like specifics on where he plans to resettle, out of sheer curiosity.

12. MMinLamesa says:

The guy is a child molester as well. I hate the time I have to spend on my 1040 but thems the rules douchebag. Have fun in Africa and bet your ass no one is gonna give your absence a second thought.

13. Al says:

Give up your citizenship on yer way ass hole and take all yer friends with ya!

14. Tim says:

He does know Africa is a continent and not a country …

15. Heathen says:

And take your brother Barrack with you.

16. SpecOpr8r says:

AMF!

17. Jayhawk46 says:

He was a self-entitled little weasel when he was in Congress. Has anyone told him that they pay taxes in African countries, too?

18. grayjohn says:

This deluded pussy won’t last a day in Africa. It’s just a word to him and he has no idea of the reality. Should be fun to watch though.

19. gagedesoto says:

He states that he is considering Zambia or South Africa as destinations. Way to pick garden spots, sir! Bon Voyage!

20. bogsidebunny says:

Maybe he’ll take Maxine waters and Shelia Jackson-Lee with him.

21. bob says:

now if he would just talk the rest of his brouthas to go with him that would be great.