Shut the fuck up, kid

Stoneman Douglas High School mass shooting survivor David Hogg popped back up on social media Tuesday to issue yet another inane declaration.

“Why doesn’t congress have clear backpacks???? Aren’t they unsafe???” he indignantly wrote, angry over a recent rule that forces kids at his school to only use clear backpacks.

A bevy of Second Amendment aficionados promptly pounced on the 18-year-old kid, reminding him that, one, Congress benefits from the protection of “good guys with guns,” and two, Congress’ security deal isn’t full of pansies:

This entry was posted in Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Shut the fuck up, kid

1. bogsidebunny says:

Someone should take his diamond studded dildo away from him and crush his nerdy little skull in with it.

2. Gordon says:

This little sissy is past his 15 minutes of fame.

3. PaulB says:

I am really getting tired of this baster spawn of some Cuban boat person. Next thing is he will be option for some SJW movie by hollywierd and we will never see his end.

4. Jason says:

This ignorant little fuck. Those who would trade essential liberty for temporary security will have neither security or liberty.

5. Sanders says:

I prefer Wirecutter’s response to him. Reminds me of a guy I knew in the Army. He had diarrhea of the mouth. Every time he opened his mouth to say something, whoever was near him would shout, “SHUTUP, MAHONEY!” before he could finish a sentence.

6. singlestack says:

I wish they’d quit calling the little faggot a “mass shooting survivor”. The cocksucker wasn’t even there.

7. crazyeighter says:

Annnd that about covers it, no need for me to comment.

8. samsom says:

My god punk STFU. Enough of this Nazi speaking inbred jackoff who thinks he can push people around. Wait till someone punches him in his weak-ass glass jaw resultant from smoking too much pole.

9. Brian P says:

And the folks protecting the Capital get to use P-90’s and select-fire M-4 pattern rifles.

10. Jack Crabb says:

Fuck this little bitch ass twink.

11. Fubar57 says:

When I was in school we were man enough to carry our books under our arm. Didn’t need a little bitch backpack! Just saying.