South Africans seek asylum in Australia

More than 200 farmers from South Africa have applied for humanitarian visas in Australia after allegedly suffering attacks for being white, according to the Australian Home Affairs Ministry.
“The type of criteria they of course have to meet – or the key one – is evidence of persecution, so that’s exactly what we will be looking at,” Home Affairs Deputy Secretary Malisa Golightly said. Home Affairs said 89 refugee visa applications relating to 213 people had been received, although they did not specify their ethnicity or any other details.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to South Africans seek asylum in Australia

1. Elmo says:

Silly me. I would think that government’s desire to “cut the throat of whiteness” would qualify as evidence of persecution enough.

2. rayvet says:

What would be a better action would be for them to petition the caucasians of the world to come to their rescue. Nothing will stop a bunch of uppity south African blacks than pickup trucks full of southerners flying the rebel flag and carrying firearms. Those farms would have their farms back and never have to worry about the local neanderthals again.

3. 1911A1 says:

Evidence is where you find it. Try reading the international news sometime, assholes.

4. Sanders says:

I guess torture, rape, robbery, and murder all sanctioned by the government is not evidence of persecution.

5. crazyeighter says:

The start of the flood…

6. Anthony Kingsford says:

Things are starting to happen,me and my two brothers are to old to emigrate,this is our farm we will fight for it to the end.Just plain propaganda that whites own so much land,blacks get productive farms ,and just destroy it.Our farm workers will fight by our side like their grandfathers did. Farming is hard in this region and the only source of revenue to small towns.

• lineman says:

Then you better be doing the smart thing and raising an army or do you really think you can stave off the hoards that want your shit…Do you read any history? Because if you did you would realize that those that don’t band together get overran pretty quickly…There was a reason why people built castles, fortified towns, forts, etc…Wake Up Brother before you are in a cookpot over there…

7. ChuckN says:

Australia wouldn’t be my 1st choice; but when you might literally have to choose between
    the frying pan or the fire even the Aussies look good.

• lineman says:

You what is really sad that if all those who were fleeing instead banded together in a single location then they might have a chance of staying in their homeland…