The music fits the video

This entry was posted in To Protect and Serve, Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The music fits the video

1. Padawan says:

If that had been any other country in the world they’d have tazed his ass.

This crackhead has always been my favorite. I’m always disappointed that the video ends before they taze him.

2. bogsidebunny says:

If it had been here in the South his black ass would be filled with .45 caliber holes and the next day Al Sharpton would be selling T-Shirts on the street.

3. Gordon says:

Here in Georgia Homeboy would have caught a magazine full soon after the first “drop the knife”.
    Force escalation- unarmed resistance = taser, armed resistance = you are a shot ass.

4. Steven Y. says:

Sad. Those people once ruled an Empire. Now more than a dozen of them are scared of a street bum with a pointy piece of metal.

5. Andrew says:

Two cops with batons could and should have beat his ass into the ground.

Stupid nits.

You get the government you deserve, ‘Great’ Briton.

(Can you imagine the money to be made in gun-running to scared, concerned Britons right now? I am sure all those IRA supporters in Boston could help a brother out.)

6. Mike_C says:

To be fair, I expect that if any of those genetically-oppressive, melanin deficient spawn of Bighead Yakub had laid a hand (much less a nightstick) on that weaponized* moron noble and glorious exemplar of the One True Superior Race his career would be over, and he might face prosecution himself.

*needless to say, “weaponized” is NOT a reference to the Noble and Glorious etc etc etc having a knife.

>gun-running to […] Britons […] IRA supporters
    Well now, I believe Matt Bracken has a new book out…

7. brighteyes says:

That country thinks so little of those who protect them by putting their asses on the line. I think it disgusting the way those cops are treated. Give them at least tasers.

8. Aggie says:

But…. I don’t understand. How can he have a knife? Isn’t that illegal in the U.K.?

I’ll take the Brazilian off-duty cop’s solution instead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EwJYRVixIU

9. Curtis says:

Here in metroparkcentralis 11 cops would have drawn and emptied their guns into the man. Most of the bullets would have gone wild and hit innocent cars, buildings, women, children, old men and the lake.

10. Penseivat says:

Go to the Police cars, take out the fire extinguishers, and “blatt the twat” with the foam (and then hit him with the extinguishers). Simple. Worked for me.