This looks like a blast!

-Jim

This entry was posted in Guns, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to This looks like a blast!

1. greggg says:

THOSE C02 CARTRIDGES ARE PRICEY AND SHORT LASTING.

• Chet says:

Look for them one line for soda machines. You can buy a box of 12 or more for less than a box of six from Crossman. You can get different sizes too. Like I have a 30 year old CO2 pistol that takes a smaller cartridge than Crossman sells now.

2. ignore amos says:

There used to be a rig that was powered from a disposable freon refill bottle, the kind used for recharging auto air conditioning at home. I wasn’t impressed. One night some joy rider left a trail of BB chips in the paint of my truck, but it didn’t break the side window. I’m sure he felt cheated.

3. Ben Derhover says:

They are :D.

4. HP says:

Oh muh gah, I must have one!

5. Bill Walmner says:

They used to have those at Coney Island. The idea was to shoot out a red star without leaving ant red on the paper to win the prize. It was a sucker’s bet, but they did indeed have a full auto bb gun.

• Tennessee Budd says:

We had ’em at the TN State Fair, & I’ve seen ’em other places. Fun toys.
      Kenny, I imagine their definition of “cheap is relative to the cost of a legal full-auto weapon. Any way it’s defined, I doubt it matches your or my idea of “cheap”.

6. Jonathan says:

I have a full-auto belt fed pellet gun, the SMG-22. It is really neat and has more punch than a BB gun.

7. Ace Frehley says:

“No Shit! Pepper the neighbor’s cat as he walks across the street!” Ad from the back of Hustler or some such mag back in the 70’s. Still makes me chuckle thinking about it.

8. Mad Jack says:

I remember that full auto BB gun. You used a can of Freon with it, and the ‘magazine’ held 500 BBs. The worst part was trying to wrestle the can of Freon onto the gun without getting severe frostbite.

9. arc says:

I had a little shitbird in the USMC, he would snipe people at the barracks with a higher end BB rifle from a construction site. That or kick in peoples doors and shoot at them with a full auto tommy gun. AFAIK no one lost any eyes, but the metal panels on my wall got some very visible dents. If any ‘gun’ needs a license, its BB guns and air rifles, because so many people think they are toys and can shoot at other people with them.