Try to follow the law, set yourself up for a raid

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – The District Attorney’s office filed a dozen felony gun charges Thursday against a member of a prominent farming family.

According to court documents, the California Department of Justice raided Jeffrey Scott Kirschenmann’s home last month, after he tried to register an illegally modified gun online through the state’s website.

What they found in his home, led to the DA filing charges: a dozen guns, 230 rounds of ammunition and two silencers seized from Jeffrey Scott Kirschenmann’s home in a gated community in Northwest Bakersfield.
-Czechsix

This entry was posted in California, Gun Control. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Try to follow the law, set yourself up for a raid

1. SAM says:

A dozen guns, but only 230 rounds of ammunition?
    They say he was raided when he electronically submitted photos of an illegally modified AR-15-style firearm. Other the barrel what could you see in a photo?

2. Shane says:

Valuable lesson to be learned here and it’s been learned by every CA resident who’s read about the case.

3. bogsidebunny says:

Solution: get the fuck out of Cal-I-Fag-I-A!

4. John Deaux says:

So he tried to follow some stupid law and got arrested for his trouble.
    It’s all a catch all, report and get arrested or not and take your chances,.
    I vote for the fuck em choice, catch me if you can.

5. NewVegasBadger says:

File this under no “good deed” ever goes unpunished.

6. paul says:

230 rounds? I have almost that in shot shells for my 22 pistol. 22LR? No idea beyond “not enough”.

• H says:

“A man can never have too many books, enough red wine, or too much ammunition.” – Rudyard Kipling.

7. Grandpa says:

Been gone from Calif since 99… while there are a few things I miss, over time most of them have been ruined in one way or another. Minorities fucked it up some, politicians fucked it up more… sad. In the last century, it really ‘felt’ like the Golden State to live in. Many parts of it – outside of the urban hives – still have that magic. Nuke Sacto, to begin with; and give the libs the choice of the desert, or a swim west. It’d be a good start, anyway.

8. Daryl says:

Gated community. How many Bearcats did it take to knock the gate down?

9. Elmo says:

The Attorney General of California carries out the responsibilities of the office through the California Department of Justice.
    Current Attorney General: Xavier Becerra.
    Proceeding him: Kamala Harris.
    Proceeding her: Edmund G. (Moonbeam) Brown, Jr.

Any questions?

10. somedude says:

Bakersfield, they must have gotten all the Esays, their Ak’s and 30 round mags…