Uh-huh, Starbucks is backpedaling now…

Starbucks Corp. tried to dig itself out of controversy Monday by attempting to clarify a policy toward nonpaying guests that generated an onslaught of weekend criticism.
-Rurik

This entry was posted in Liberals, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Uh-huh, Starbucks is backpedaling now…

1. Nemo says:

Why anyone would pat top dollar for burnt coffee is beyond me. I tried it once years ago shortly after they went national. Took two sips, threw the rest in the trash. Starbucks – the coffee for people with more money than brains and no, absolutely no taste buds.

As to their “guest” policy – I hope hope they get over run with every homeless drug addict on the planet. That’s a winning business strategy if I ever heard one. Que Chapter 7 in 3, 2, 1… Typical libtard overreaction. Do they really think that their well heeled “guests” want to rub elbows with the dregs of society?

2. bogsidebunny says:

Let the war drums of the rabid “We care” Liberal gestapo begin to beat. They’ll scream the drug addicts and homeless aren’t responsible for their antisocial behavior, it’s really due to their mental illness brought on by Trump’s election win, so why single them out. Then they’ll email the Starbucks CEO with the address of their usual Starbuck’s java joint and demand it’s clientele be vetted. Fucking hypocrites!

3. Mike_C says:

Hmmm. Must look up the relevant codes on public phlebotomy (blood draws). There is a Starbucks tucked in the corner of the hospital at entry level. I am thinking that that would be an EXCELLENT place to teach medical students how to do venous blood draws.

A box of 21-ga butterfly needles, some blue rubber torniquets, a box of gloves and a few packages of sterile gauze and we’re all set.

4. truthzzzz says:

I use Starbucks in an “emergency”. I hate the place. But I look like the person who would dump cash on them for myself and a lady to purchase their swill. I admit , the tea and lemonade and some tasty tidbits they serve us swine can be good. I just do not patronize SJW centrals when I can avoid them..
    Now asking for the token or buzzer to open the door at some McDonald’s in some very non-diverse areas used to supply diversity during Obvama’s end to white neighborhoods DOJ lawsuit and negotiated settlement kick. That can be interesting, to say the least.

The PC psychosis generated by generations of enemies f the USA has destroyed many populations whose lives exist in their own individually mentally constructed plantations worse than most all of those that really existed in the South. Virtue signaled into mental slavery.Democrats supported slavery done this time without the formerly needed shackles, bars or overseers.

Muslims still have all other slavers beat.

• FrankP says:

> The PC psychosis generated by generations of enemies f the USA has destroyed many populations whose lives exist in their own individually mentally constructed plantations…

Smart reply. I’ll add that PC, in many cases, not only reinforced old stereotypes, it created new plantations. University SJWs are a good example.

5. Critter says:

They’ve surrendered once, they’ll do it again. The very first time some poor manager tries to evict a junkie from the bathroom, particularly if they’re a POC, then this whole stink will erupt all over again. They’re just now realizing that they’ve fucked up big time and are trying to weasle out. It won’t work.

6. rolldog says:

I have been in Starbucks 3 times in the last week. The staff looks at me while I go back to the restroom and I say “no coffee for me, just have to piss”.

7. California southpaw says:

My home brewed coffee has never tasted better.

• FrankP says:

Peete’s Major Dickinson’s Blend. Doesn’t get much better.

As the story goes, Starbuck’s tried to buy Peete’s. Peete’s declined the very generous offer.

8. Blu Vaner says:

Didn’t go to WSJ website to read, but I’ll go out on a limb here and say it was franchise owners raising the biggest stink.

9. Sanders says:

This is funny to watch. Remember when they made a big deal about kicking out the open-carry clubs who were meeting in Starbucks? Now look who feels safe hanging out in their stores.

10. susan says:

If I were a starbucks employee ain’t NO WAY I would kick ANYBODY out. Corporate has shown they’ll kick their loyal, sane employees under any moving bus, to ingratiate themselves with the SJW crowd. I’d say, ‘c’mon in!’, and enjoy my paycheck while it lasts.

11. Sanders says:

Veteran-owned Black Rifle Coffee Company to invest $6M in Tennessee expansion

12. nwoldude says:

What an excellent and obvious victory for the ‘other guys’.

13. C.R. says:

Its the right time of year to stop into starbucks to pee. Asparagus is in season! I think I will eat myself a pile of roasted asparagus, and stop into starbucks the next morning to take a leak, an incredibly rank one! Without buying overpriced coffee!