United Airlines kills yet another dog

NEW YORK (WABC) — A family from Queens is considering a lawsuit after the death of their 9-month-old French bulldog puppy on a United Airlines flight in March.

They say they were forced to put the dog in an overhead bin and that the dog suffocated.

This entry was posted in Dogs. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to United Airlines kills yet another dog

1. Bman says:

So, during the whole flight, the family never got their asses out of their seats to grab the dog from the overhead bin? The dog would be sitting on my lap during the vast majority of the flight, then stowed during landing or when the fasten seatbelt light is illuminated.

i love pets, but I’ve had it with this type of jackassary.

2. bogsidebunny says:

They’re getting so adept at this they might just decide to spread out and sign a contract with Planned Parenthood and feature exclusive “Prego Flights”.

3. No One says:

Airline: Fine. Here’s $80. Go get yourself a new one at the pound.

Lawyer: I’ll be taking $60 of that.

Govt: don’t forget to claim that as income.

4. nwoldude says:

Who killed the dog??

5. California southpaw says:

Some people should stick with stuffed animals.

6. Daryl says:

6000 dollar birthday gift. smh

I know, huh?
      I couldn’t imagine giving $6000 for a dog, either – I once gave 150 bucks for a dog and it died of parvo a week later.

7. Scott halloween says:

Is this a new thing?,airlines killing dogs, or has it just been going on the whole time and nobody bothered to mention it.

8. =TW= says:

Will have to figure out how to get HouseCat#3 to the new place when we move out of Commiefornia. Unlike HC1 & HC2, he doesn’t like road trips.
    I’d rather not fly but we might have to. Otherwise we’re looking at a 3 day drive.