Publix CEO Todd Jones on Tuesday told the father of a Parkland, Florida student killed in the February 14 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that the Florida-based supermarket chain would not be making a donation to the school’s student fund. Last week leftist revolutionary Parkland student gun control activist David Hogg demanded Publix give $1 million to the Stoneman Douglas Victim’s fund to atone for donating a reported $670,000 in recent years to Adam Putnam, a pro-NRA Florida Republican running for governor. Hogg led a die-in inside Publix stores last Friday to protest Publix’s support for Putnam, who is currently Florida’s Agriculture Commissioner.
-John Deaux

This entry was posted in Gun Control. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to When Pigs Fly… Publix Will Not Pay Teen Tyrant David Hogg’s Million Dollar Demand

1. Michael in Nelson says:

The only donation that little bitch deserves is a kick in the balls.

2. Howard says:

Is there a reason that Hogg is not being charged with extortion?

3. ChuckN says:

With the FBI preoccupied at the moment, state law enforcement investigated Hogg
    et al for extortion because why, exactly?

• Howard says:

Are you asking why they should?

Extortion: the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

Let’s see: give me a million dollars or I shut down your business. That’s pretty much extortion.

4. anonymous says:

Man, that kid is an arrogant little dick. The hell gives him the right to demand a “donation” from anybody. I guess he learned that trick from Jesse Jackson / Al Sharpton.

Just trying to stay relevant and in the limelight – I think Hogg has become addicted to the attention, lol. Serves the little prick right.

5. JeremyR says:

I hate when low life lazy reporters turn an article into a copy of some shit for brain’s twitter feed. If I wanted to know what worthless assholes say on twitter, I’d join twitter and follow the fucktards.
    As for the extortion, maybe the problem is that Publax is getting hit with the boot campaign as customers walk to their competition in protest to the cave to nazi Hogg, and they don’t have a million cash to give him, nor the remaining collateral base to swing a loan.

• Andrew says:

Nah, most Publix customers are fine with the company. Seriously. I heard people in Publix on Monday laughing at the damage Hogg did to all his pet causes. No more money for Planned Parenthood, March of Dimes, United Way, other bullshit causes, paid out of Corporate Causes.

I asked a manager and she said, basically, all the employees are cool with it, and lots of employees will be donating to Putnam’s campaign (he’s real popular with the working class.)

Shit, I get into meaningful political discussions with the friendly staff at Publix just about every time I go in. One bag-boy, who’s slightly tetched in the head (Publix hires a lot of challenged people for bag-boy duty, which I personally think is great, go Publix) calls me “Mr. Yells at Magazines Dude.” Which, yes, I do. Yell at magazines in the check-out line, that is. And the staff laughs at this and we’re all cool about it.

Publix rocks.

Hogg can go eat itself.

6. Rmb says:

And this high school student came up with the idea all by himself? Riiight.

7. Al says:

Why in the hell hasn’t the sheriff arrested that, oh wait, never mind browered county, sheriff pansy to busy cover his ass! Anyway if boss hoget ever gets out of his safe space arrest that pos for extortion, in sighting riot, and disturbing the peace, oh yea and trespass.

8. lepke says:

Little pissant was not even at school that day !..Some one of his classmates needs to kick his ass up around his shoulders.

9. grayjohn says:

I wonder if Hogg has Armed Security?

10. Carl says:

So he defaced the parking lot, too?
    Add vandalism and damaging private property to the charges of extortion, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, trespassing, and just being an annoying little prick.

11. Mike_C says:

What if I demand that Mr Hogg donate his corneas and kidneys to oppressed POCs to atone for his White Privilege? Seems like a legit demand.