Why you need a car gun

Savannah Johnson said she had just picked up her younger siblings from a daycare last Tuesday, so she didn’t want to speed.

Johnson told WLWT5 that she made sure to follow the speed limit as she drove home in Miamisburg, Ohio. That’s when the 18-year-old said she noticed what appeared to be an angry driver closely following her on South Gebhart Church Road.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Why you need a car gun

1. WiscoDave says:

Unfortunately she’s 18 and totally too young to own any firearm responsibly. Ask Hogg.
    Comments are good.

2. Al says:

Mom and dad need to teach their child first gun safety, second concealed carry, third defensive driving! Also get some gopro cameras for the cars! Never be a victim!

• Winston Smith says:

Excellent point on the cameras, Al. I have 1 pointed each way in my truck. $40 each model Instant Proof made by Cobra and they work on continuous loop. On and Off when you turn on the truck if you power them thru the cigg lighter hole. Fuck with me and the judge gets to see what you did.

3. Winston Smith says:

WTF is wrong with people any more? Just fucking go around her.
    Yeah, he needs a bullet in his brain. 20k bail? ridiculous- that fucker is mental.

btw, that other vid at the site of the motorcyclist attacking the car and then getting his ass pasted against a big lightpole is one of my fav vids. Don’t start nuttin, wont be nuttin.

4. Al says:

I don’t give a red ripe rats ass what boss hog thinks or says my kids were reloading and shooting when they were in grade school! They turned out just fine ! Nobody in my family has killed anybody to bad ted Kennedy can’t say the same bout himself or his car!

5. Bill Walmner says:

If that were me, this imbecile wold have had his ass handed to him.

6. Daryl says:

Honey, don’t wait on a green light in that situation, and don’t follow danger.