Wisco? You been to Florida lately?

OCALA, Fla. – An investigation is underway after it was reported that a teacher at Forest High School drowned wild raccoons in a large garbage bin while students in his agriculture class assisted and watched.

The mother of one of the students who was in the class Monday, who asked to remain anonymous, said her son came home in tears over what happened to the animals, which the teacher said had been killing the class’s chickens.
“It made me sick. It made me sick to my stomach. It’s terrible. It still does make me sick to my stomach,” the woman said.
-Skynet

This entry was posted in Florida, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Wisco? You been to Florida lately?

1. rick says:

High school…son in tears? How very special.

2. Al says:

City folks! Hahaha when shtf comes along these pansies will have a lot of growing up to do and fast if they want to succeed. Some times one has to do things they really don’t want to but must or fail the tests that life and nature throw your way.

3. H says:

Well fine, Mrs. Anonymous Mother, next time we’ll just put them in the back seat of your car along with ten pounds of dog food, and you can drive them to a wildlife sanctuary at your leisure.

4. Daryl says:

Welcome to the reality of agriculture, Snowflake.

5. RocketmanKarl says:

As a rural farmer, I can tell you that, once you have the raccoon in the trap, there are only three ways of dealing with it:

1) shoot it in the trap, then dispose.

2) fill container larger than trap with water, approach trap, try not to get bit, drown it in the trap, then dispose.

3) put trap in car, drive to someone else’s property, open the trap, hope it doesn’t rip you to shreds, drive home, clean car, get back to the thousand other things you have to do.

As a farmer, I can tell you which one I choose… Shoot, shovel, shut up.

Maybe this irate mother would be happier if the teacher just had the kids shoot them instead. ;)

6. nwoldude says:

Anybody that fusses over it gets to take one home in a bag.

7. Westcoastdeplorable says:

It’s Ocala, a forgotten little town in the middle of nowhere.

8. Billy K says:

No sympathy for the dead chickens?