All righty then

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to All righty then

1. Daryl says:

Holy fuck! I used to work with her.

2. Bubba says:

I’ll take ‘Things hippies say’ for $500 Alex.

3. brighteyes says:

Maybe if he just scraped the scum off with a credit card or putty knife that may help.

4. bogsidebunny says:

Shaq has some advice:

5. Chish says:

I hate to say this but…..
    Attending the gun show this past weekend there seemed to be an inordinate amount of people who didn’t have the faintest idea about personal hygiene. This wasn’t 3-4 o’clock in the afternoon when even my deodorant fades, this was freakin’ like 11 AM. C’mon guys (and gals) y’all can do better.

• Padawan says:

I notice the same problem here too, especially at the reptile expo that comes to town three times a year. The public bus system has the same issue as well.

6. That reminds me, I start watching the fifth season of Vikings tonight!

7. JeremyR says:

Women in Germany tended to have a special bouquet about them. A friend was married to a national. She bathed about every two weeks, longer in winter. Quite ripe some times.

8. Padawan says:

I have a roommate like this except he’s the only human on the planet who comes out of the shower smelling worse than when he went in. He weighs about 500 pounds (that’s what they told him at his DOT physical a couple of weeks ago) and I doubt he ever washes his crack. (He does his laundry about as often, usually wearing his clothes until they stand up on their own.) He thought I was joking and rolled with laughter when I deadpan asked him if the reason why he smells so bad is because his fromunda cheese spoiled. He gets offended when you get on him to wash and once, when questioned about the obviously visible stain on the back of his smelly pants, replied “I bought them like that.”

The sad part is I’m not making any of this up. Warhorse will verify every word.

9. ZombieDawg says:

Bodies clean themselves???
    Must remember that one next time I spend 5 hours in 5 degrees C bush in winter chainsawing…
    Mud,oily exhaust residue,sweat,rain,grime…
    Yeah right..

10. rayvet says:

This is one of the many things that separate third world barbarians from modern day man. The Idiocrisy continues.