ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

Sixteen-year old Katastrophe saw their first drag show at age 10. Their mom brought them to a Broadway-themed drag brunch at Lips in New York City, and Katastrophe was hooked. “I popped out of the womb with jazz hands,” Katastrophe says. “It was just something that I really related to.” As a theater kid, Katastrophe was dazzled by the queens’ confidence onstage in their makeup, costumes, and especially their wigs. “I have an anxiety disorder called trichotillomania that causes me to pull out my hair to destress,” they explain, “so I wear wigs.” Feeling a unique connection to the performers, Katastrophe says, “I just fell in love.”

A self-described “baby drag queen,” Katastrophe is part of a new movement dubbed “kinder drag,” where young people explore drag performance as a form of creative self-expression. Thanks in part to the popularity of RuPaul’s Drag Race, young queens like Lactatia and Desmond is Amazing are discovering their passion for drag and achieving viral recognition on social media.
-Abby

This entry was posted in WTF?, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

1. QP says:

Weimar America.
    We’re not in a healthy stage of our history.

2. California southpaw says:

“I can wear whatever I want, I do what I want, I can say what I want. I get to perform, which I love. I feel so confident.” Great, kid. The tired old queens are going to wring you out like an old dishrag, too.

3. rob says:

Its mother should be flogged on a public square for using her children to act out her private dysfunction.

4. Just a Chemist says:

“Katastrophe”
    What the fuck kind of name? I guess that’s name, but at first I thought it was some kind of pig-latin slang or something. No wonder the 16 year old is fucked up, the mother is also fucked up and proved it by giving the kid that “name.”

5. Gryphon says:

This is the first Public Steps towards Normalizing Child Molesting. This was Predicted to be the end Goal of the ‘gay marriage’ drive by the queers. At Least, the Freaks will be easy to Identify and Sort Out when the Time comes.

Giant Meteor for President, 2020!

p.s. for extra credit, look up about the Weimar Republic and the Depravity of Berlin. And (((who))) was behind it.

6. Winston Smith says:

Some days you just find yourself wishing the End Times would hurry up and get here.

7. Skipperdaddy says:

dentist gonna find a red circle in the back of their throat in a short too

8. SMOD, Please come soon!

9. (((Doc B))) says:

What an appropriate name for the child. I wonder if Mom is named “shitshow” and Dad is called “douchebag”.

10. Plan K. Ton says:

Note that it is usually the mothers that bring their boys into this world of depravity, tho I have seen news articles with the “dad” doing the son’s makeup. These people are arch degenerates for promoting this insanity. In a decent world, their parental rights would be forfiet for turning out their children.

11. Westcoastdeplorable says:

“Creative self-expression” my ass. These people need mental help.

12. GI-had Joe says:

Boring…

13. Fred Fuller says:

New “Drag Tots” cartoon series coming soon – http://www.wnd.com/2018/06/drag-queens-replacing-road-runner-yosemite-sam/