Bitch Hogg gets called out by a babe

Remember the recent Kent State University graduate who posed “in her gradation gown with her AR-10 long rifle slung on her back to make a statement about Kent State’s gun policy, which currently allows visitors to carry on campus but bars any students or staff from doing the same?”

She’s back, and this time she’s taking no prisoners.

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Bitch Hogg gets called out by a babe

1. BadFrog says:

I can hear his whiney-ass response, something along the lines of ‘Typical gun nut – can only resolve things through violence’.

2. Nemo says:

Epic take down!!! Love the twig arms call out. I’ve seen women with better defined arms than Hogg.

3. BlueMntCeltic says:

I like it because she’s calling out the bully just like you would if you were on the playground, which is where ‘Butch’ Hogg belongs, well there and his ‘safe’ space.

One of the tweets to her was, well, “Why can’t you just sit down and talk and find common ground? as if ‘Butch’ was looking for common ground, which by his actions he isn’t.

4. Gordon says:

Those eyes, that hair, the rifle- that is a young woman that has it all. She might take Dana Loesch’s place as the spokesperson for the right to keep and bear arms.

• pigpen51 says:

Gordon,
      I was thinking something similar myself. She has certainly got a bright future ahead of her, somewhere in public life. Smart, socially conscious, and good looking. I know, that last part is sexist, however, it is a fact of life that exists. I could love to see her become the face of GOA. Or team up with some other high profile pro gun person, and start a new movement. She could certainly make a difference, she already had a presence in the public eye..She could for sure be an understudy for Dana Loesch.

• rick says:

Sexist? Try this on for size; She looks of good stock,, well endowed, muscular, wide birthing hips. She’s young enough to be my gdaughter so someone will have to get busy with that. I trust she has the wisdom to make the right selection.

• g2-cdb27520fb49967abcc1c55ca90a2fef says:

I’m seeing an engagement ring on her left hand, looks like she’s already (been) picked.

5. Just a Chemist says: