Bourdain: Casualty of Leftist Mindset

My fashionista wife Mary told me the famous purse designer Kate Spade shockingly committed suicide. Upon hearing about the tragic suicide of Anthony Bourdain, this scripture came to mind. “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Mark 8:36) Bourdain was famous, and worth $16 million.

Folks, we live is such an evil time that merely suggesting that people are better off with God in their lives is venomously attacked and branded fanatical religious hate speech. But I am going to go there anyway.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Bourdain: Casualty of Leftist Mindset

1. Bill says:

Unfortunately, most of the commenters still don’t “get it”. The answer doesn’t lie in politics, right or left or in between.

2. nwoldude says:

Something about reaping what ye have sown…..maybe. What do I know?

3. soapweed says:

Amen and Amen……

4. millerized says:

If you trust the phenomenon of “Q”, Spade had a bout of Arkancide and lost.

Track ALL suicides.
    Example 1:
    Think Spade.
    Trace to Children Foundation(s) (NY).
    Trace to Import/Export.
    Trace from China/MX to Long Beach.
    Trace sale/spin off of Co.
    Trace to CF.
    Trace to Port (Security Clearance Profile (L5)).
    Who granted?
    Hussein/HRC.
    Expect A LOT more.
    Q

Bourdain has HRC ties as well, and not ones of great tidings and joy. Something to watch, as lots has come out that’s been months ahead of it’s time, with more coming out about upcoming events.

• warhorse says:

if I remember right Bourdain had a job coordinating food and setting up kitchens on the ground in haiti. he may have been a “celebrity figurehead” but he was involved. when the money never showed up or the supplies he ordered were never purchased or shipped, I wonder if he got curious. he was a lot of things, but he doesn’t strike me as a man who would just shrug off people starving in front of him without getting pissed off.

• crazyeighter says:

And Ms. Spade also had ties with Hillary and her relief efforts. Both suicides, both hung themselves within a week of each other. Hmmmm…

5. Pointy End Out says:

God without man is still God,
    Man without God is nothing.

6. Timbo says:

Point taken.
    On a side note, due to his large ego, and the circumstances, its my conclusion that he “Carradined” himself. Accident, not suicide. We’ll most likely never know, though.

7. NewVegasBadger says:

Going to an Estate Sale, does remind and humble you if you will think about it that we really don’t own any thing. ALL of our material possessions are on loan. Once you are dead one of two things will happen to all of your stuff. Some will get thrown away as trash or some one else will get it. Either way you will not be taking it with you.

“I believe that being despised by the despicable is as good as being admired by the admirable”
    – John Knox –

8. Nemo says:

According to a story at the NYPost, Bourdain was upset that his girlfriend was recently photographed out dancing with another man, even though they supposedly, according to her girlfriend, had an open relationship.

There is no woman worth killing yourself over or going to jail for.

9. cato1776 says:

Psalm 37:4
    Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

10. Kenny the Scot says:

Thus says the Lord:
    Cursed is the man who trusts in man
    and makes flesh his strength,
    and whose heart departs from the Lord.
    For he will be like a bush in the desert
    and will not see when good comes,
    but will inhabit the parched places in the wilderness,
    in a salt land not inhabited.

Jeremiah 17:5-6 (MEV)

11. JeremyR says:

Be with me LORD from morn to eve
    For without thee I cannot live.
    Be with me LORD when death is neigh
    For without thee I dare not die.

12. warhorse says:

too many people use being religious as an excuse to allow themselves to be just generally shitty towards other people.

I had a supervisor in the navy…born again christian, my-shit-dont-stink attitude, didn’t know thing one about the bible. hell I knew more off the top of my head about the bible and I doubt I had even looked at one in 10 years.

one of his favorite quotes was “I’m going to heaven and you’re going to hell” in a sing-song-fuck-you voice. my reply was “pride is a sin. if you were actually a christian, you’d know that”

yeah there’s a good reason I got out as an E-3.I wasn’t about to join this guy’s church, and he wouldn’t sign off for me to take the test for E-4 unless I did.