Could McCain have stooped any lower?

How’s this for sneaky? Sen. John McCain, not too long after seeking conservative and Republican votes in his failed 2008 bid for the presidency, went right after those same conservative voters without telling them, by egging on the IRS to ruin them.

It’s the sort of political back-stabbing that defies belief, taking an active role in destroying the Tea Party, which was an authentic grassroots movement of local groups calling for smaller government. But sure enough, Judicial Watch has found McCain’s central role right there in the documents:
AND HERE
-John Deaux

*****

I voted Libertarian that election but still, on my my home from work I was hoping Obama would lose to McCain.
Now I’m glad he didn’t. I hate to say it, but Obama made a better president than McCain did – at least he was upfront with him wanting to destroy the American way of Life.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Could McCain have stooped any lower?

1. Elmo says:

I don’t think McCain will be meeting any Founding Fathers where he is headed.

2. (((Doc B))) says:

Shocked, shocked I say. Be still my beating heart.

3. Al says:

I feel sorry for the tumor! Just bad luck for it to get stuck in mcshitstain! By the way why is it that that 2 legged turd is still able to vote for anything? Brain tumors are enough to keep us meer mortals from doing any legal contracts or changing a will, why is it that he is able to have any say over anybody? Release his service records!

4. Peaowed says:

Rat. Fuck. Bastard. I’d like to think that brain tumor was the cause, but I’m guessing not.

5. MeMyselfandI says:

McCain was placed there to throw the election. The PTB knew the crusty treasonous POS didn’t stand a chance. It was all a set up. Just my opinion.

6. Rebar says:

The old bastard is rotting away like a pumpkin. He’ll be a pile of fetid mush this time next year. Hope he enjoys his new home in the lake of fire. Say hi to Janet “butch” Reno. See fit to apologize for the USS Forrestal.

7. POd American says:

What I think of McShitstain should never be uttered in polite society, but I do sincerely wish him all that he has coming for his life choices/actions.

8. Matt says:

Those in power want to keep their power and will abuse the system to do so. The side of the aisle they sit on makes no difference. McCain was a rat bastard long before the tumor.

9. Trib says:

I hope finally he is disgraced in public. Then maybe he won’t worshipped right after his death. Instead the true story of his pow life and what he did to the families of Nam MIAs.

10. Sanders says:

I voted for the Constitution Party candidate. I could not, in good conscious, vote for McInsane after the shit I saw him put the POW/MIA families through. I voted against him every chance I got when I lived in Arizona, and then when he ran for president.

Anyone who ever had any dealings with him knows that is how he operates.

I’m not even completely convinced he even has a brain tumor right now. He may very well be playing it up to keep heat off his sorry treasonous ass.

• John Deaux says:

If he can’t do his job why not remove his pathetic excuse for a human being ass from his seat.
      Bullet to the head should work, don’t use bird shot though something armor piercing.
      Just kidding of course, kinda

11. J says:

I hope John VC McCain is suffering, suffering on a level no person ever has.

12. Gordon says:

I though Johnny Wet Start had an appointment with the Grim Reaper. He is overdue. He’s going to find out what the flight deck of the Forrestal was like that day.

13. warhorse says:

Sarah Palin commented yet? I bet she’s PISSED.

14. Bilderback says:

That miserable sack of garbage pissed me off when W. was President and I vowed I’d vote for Hillary before him. Turns out Barky screwed her over and I had so little choice that I just didn’t vote for President. I had 4 brothers, all gone, and ordinarily would never wish death on anyone, but I’m Glad that sonofabitch has cancer. He’s not a Republican, not a hero, and not a patriot.

15. NewVegasBadger says:

I hope tumor-brain does not read or is asked that question of if he could have stooped any lower.
    He might take it to be a challenge. Since he has the blood of innocent men on his hands, my sympathy meter for him is pegged at zero.

16. seagypsy says:

The reason I voted for McCain in that election was the hope that he would die and Palin would advance.

17. czechsix says:

Shitstain McCain….oh yeah, he’s gonna have some good write ups when the obits appear. Fuck his legacy.

• Heathen says:

“They” will slobber accolades galore about him in his obits.
      The same way they’re doing over that rat bastard Krautheimer now.

18. Noah Bawdy says:

I’m not surprised.
    I’ve hated that SOB for years and decided not to vote at all once he got the nomination.
    Just look at the crap he sponsored in the Senate shortly before the campaign:

McCain–Feingold
    McCain–Lieberman
    McCain-Feinstein

Many of this has been buried. I had to go back and find this shit again and the more I remembered the more I grew to hate him even more !

Detainee Treatment Act of 2005
    Note: They used to refer to this as McCain-Feinstein, but they’ve done a great job of erasing that. The closest I can come to any reference now is this link:

Also this one:

The Legislative Transparency and Accountability Act of 2007

The bill is co-sponsored by 15 Senators, including Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Chairman of the Senate Rules CommitteeDiane Feinstein, and Chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs CommitteeJoseph Lieberman.

Also These: Climate Stewardship Acts
    Many of which were known as McCain–Lieberman at the time.

JFC I hate that man.

19. Rayd says:

Though I disliked both, Obama set the stage for Trump.