Does he get to take that shot over?

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Does he get to take that shot over?

1. Aesop says:

Yeah, I was wondering how long it would take to get the imbedded putter out of the skull of the guy driving the cart, had I been the guy hit.
    that’s the kind of “Oopsie!” you pay for in teeth. On the spot.

And suffice it to say he’d be picking up my green fees for life after the trial, if he lived long enough to get to one, and could still walk and talk after my entire bag of clubs was broken off in various parts of his anatomy and internal organs.

What a flaming @$$hole.

2. Just a Chemist says:

Love how the camera operator just stands there, and then slowly wanders over to the guy caught up under the tire. Like Russian car wreck videos.

3. rmb says:

Uh, you’d think the moving shadow in his field of vision would have given him some sort of hint?

4. rob says:

Does he get a free swing at that moron driving the golf cart?

5. Curtis says:

Both guys in the cart would be dead if that was me.

6. Elmo says:

Looks like every hole is the 19th hole to the guys in the cart.

7. bocopro says:

That is NOT what the term “playing through” means.

Gotta give the guy credit for focus and concentration, tho. Kept his eye onna ball.

If there’s ever a valid reason for a mulligan, that’s gotta be one, n’est ce-pas?

8. brighteyes says:

Don’t know a damn thing about golf but know a lot about who deserves a good ass whipping. Those in the cart should a woke in a hospital.

9. nonncom says:

Wish we had some context here…..I mean did the guy who got run over rape the guy in the cart’s daughter or somethin’?….

10. ccwardjr says:

They should be penalized for breaking the rules. Not supposed to drive the cart on the tees or greens. Every golfer should know that.

• Richard Watson says:

That’s what I was going to say.

Maybe that’s the penalty for teeing up in front of the tee markers.

11. paulb says:

Just not right on any level. I would have to whack the cart driver, any rider and the person who gave that gomer the cart. Just to be sure.

12. Al says:

That cart driver better be gone when I get back up! Leaving as fast as possible is his only chance of surviving!

13. Blu Vaner says:

Proper golf etiquette dictates you yell fore on an errant drive.

14. Towser says:

Wait a minute… the ball was never touched. No stroke. No harm. No foul. Geesh! Non-golfers!