Don’t you hate it when public transportation breaks down?

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Don’t you hate it when public transportation breaks down?

1. Jeff says:

That there must be one of them a Tennessee ubers.

2. Padawan says:

I can deal with the breakdowns. I can’t deal with the great unwashed on the same enclosed bus as me.

3. California southpaw says:

They don’t seem too worried. The Vodka must be holding out for now.

4. Murkan Mike says:

And …… in spite of being in a mudpuddle, waiting for the tractor to get back, at least 2 of them are busy on their phones. Last month I was in Windhoek Namibia, and I saw a guy get off of his donkey-cart, walk over to the ditch barefoot, take a shit in the ditch, wipe his ass with some grass, and then talk on his i-phone.

5. Oldav8r says:

I love the gal on her cell phone… probably calling Uber .

6. Russia. This period of the year is known as the ‘rasputitsa’, literally “no way”. It is the greatest asset of homeland defense as it stopped Napoleon and some others …

7. Scruff says:

looks like the school buses that used to pass by me as a kid. I lived within 1 mile and had to walk.

8. mr g says:

Is that guy in the back taking a selfie or calling another cab??

9. Gryphon says:

Russians. The Tractor couldn’t Pull the Trailer any further, Unhitched and went to get a Bigger Tractor or Truck. For entertainment, look for Russian Vids of Vehicles in Mud. They have Amazing Rigs, right up to the 16-Wheel, 200-Ton Missile Launchers that this little bit of Mug won’t even slow down.