Fuck your gun registration

Democrats in the House and Senate are pushing firearm licensing and registration requirements.
The push is contained in legislation titled, “Blair Holt Firearm Owner Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2018.” It is being sponsored by Rep. Bobby Rush (D-IL) and Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL).

The text of the legislation says, “To provide for the implementation of a system of licensing for purchasers of certain firearms and for a record of sale system for those firearms, and for other purposes.” The phrase “certain firearms” refers to “a handgun; or a semiautomatic rifle that is capable of accepting a detachable ammunition feeding device.”
-John Deaux

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Fuck your gun registration

1. drjim says:

MOLON LABE, motherfuckers…..

2. Jesse in DC says:

So… I am expected to register my guns to exercise my 2A rights. Yet voter ID is rascist. How about a rousing FUCK YOU?

• Gator says:

As is asking someone if they are a US citizen on the census, which determines congressional districts. But, its entirely pointless trying to make sense of any of this.

3. Jonathan says:

Fortunately it is sponsored by 2 loons and has no chance of being passed.
    The same people say we can’t find and round up 10 million illegal immigrants but we can find and round up 50 million (likely more) semi auto rifles? Yeah right!

4. singlestack says:

Leftists don’t understand the difference between a right and a privilege, and in my experience, it’s impossible to teach them.
    Fuck ’em.

5. Rob in Katy says:

That right there should be a valid and accepted defense in a homicide case.

6. Mad Jack says:

Fucking commies. The freedom hating Left is going too far, unless they want to see a real revolution they’ll quit while they’re ahead. Me, I’m not going to register anything except my extreme disapproval. See you in the morning paper.

7. crazyeighter says:

Fuck ’em indeed. Besides being none of the government’s business which weapons I own, I do not trust them with the information. They have not shown themselves to be competent or ethical enough to safeguard it or refrain from abusing it.

8. Sanders says:

I just say, no.

9. Gryphon says:

The “Troubles” will Start when after passing such a Law, they try to Enforce it using existing “Registration” (NICS Check/Dealer Records) against People who Refused to “Register” under the New ‘system’.

• crazyeighter says:

Whenever someone starts talking to me about laws like this, I ask them if they’re going to be the first person through my front door to take my guns.

10. Al says:

I ask the Indians if we could trust the government, when they quit laughing, was told “sure they take real good care of us” . I think they were pulling my leg. I’ve decided in need to buy a backhoe, looks like I’ll be digging a lot of holes in the near future and my back ain’t what it was.

11. Cavguy says:

Let them balance the budget first. Let them get a handle on illegals first. Let them deal with the shitty care our veterans receive. Don’t fuck with our GOD given rights, cause that will just piss GOD off and he will send angels to send them to hell.

Cavguy

12. FriscoKid says:

Do it, you state-worshipping, freedom-hating, treasonous fucks.

We’re willing to grant you your death wish.

13. Tsquared says:

I got fed up with all this talk about dangerous guns and sold all of my guns in private sales. I am also glad my state does not require that I keep any records of the sale.

But then again, I lie a lot.

This one is better than loosing all the guns in a boating accident and totally legal.

14. Bill says:

I’m so disappointed in Duckworth,,, a fellow Blackhawk pilot

15. Westcoastdeplorable says:

Always remember the Nazis first took away the people’s guns. This registration crap is designed to do just that; it’s part of the “one world government” plan. And they know what the Constitution says yet they really don’t care. “Shall not be infringed” indeed!

16. A Texan says:

Your turn, you Leftist sacks of shit.

17. Jeffersonian says:

As has been stated here before. Molon Labe. Lost all my guns in a tragic canoe accident on the Missouri river.