Gay Americans are arming themselves to stay alive

“I don’t want to get beaten to death, stabbed and burnt alive,” a slight woman with long blond hair and a checked shirt says. “I want a gun to feel equal.”

She is a member of one of the United States’ fastest-growing gun clubs, the jauntily named Pink Pistols.

Two years after the massacre at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub, gay, lesbian and transgender Americans are nervous. According to the Human Rights Center (HRC), a US LGBTI advocacy group, 52 gay people were murdered in the US last year because of their sexuality, and 28 transgender people met the same fate.
-Stormfax

*****

This entry was posted in Guns. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Gay Americans are arming themselves to stay alive

1. Elmo says:

Just one problem. It wasn’t homophobia to blame for the Pulse nightclub shooting, it was Islamic terrorism.
    The NY Post sucks. The last paragraph of the article proves it.

The author probably sucks, too.

• Westcoastdeplorable says:

You’re right. Wife of the shooter said he selected Pulse at random. It had nothing to do with LBQRTQUEERS.

2. Professor Hale says:

Due to other democrats, they won’t be allowed to carry their guns into nightclubs. So their preparation will be pointless. Heterosexuals aren’t out to get them. Largest cause of death for gays is self inflicted. Second largest is partner inflicted. I think they need to think through this plan more carefully.

3. Exile1981 says:

Sadly some gays are arming up because they believe conservatives are out to get them. When its nuslims they should be actually worried about.

4. BillDave. says:

“I have no problem with this at all. All people are born with the Right to defend themselves. I would gladly give shooting lessons to a gay person if they were to ask.”

Tit for Tat?

5. Hybo says:

Personally, I would not train any of them if they are openly homosexual. I choose to feel that way as it is a sin and I will not in any way support that. Just as the baker has a right to not create a cake for them. If that makes me a homophobe, so be it. I will never support homosexuality in any fashion, it simply is wrong, the Bible tells me so. Having said that, I do not hate them but do hate their sin.

• pigpen51 says:

Hybo, You might want to refer to James 2:10. Then you can decide if the “sin” of being a homosexual is any worse than the sin of not being willing to put aside your bigotry and being willing to help train someone to shoot, in order to help protect their life. By the way, James 2:10 says that to God, every sin is the same, so if you commit one sin, it is as if you had done them all, no matter what it was. This is to try and make sure that we don’t look at ourselves as being better than anyone else.
      Are Gay people sinning? Probably, maybe it doesn’t matter, though. Since I sin everyday also, but since I am forgiven by the blood of Christ, having sought His forgiveness, all of my sins, past, present, and future are washed away. So it is with Gay people, skinheads, left wing bigots, and anyone else who is forgiven, and yet sins in this life, since we know that there is no one who can live a sin less life.

• hybo says:

You, among others, want to train them? Fine, go ahead. I simply would not. At least you seem to admit that homosexuality is a sin and this we can agree. It has always been a sin and always will be. Sodom and Gemorrah, we remember what happened then… We agree to disagree, no problem.

• Padawan says:

I’ve (unwillingly) read the bible cover-to-cover, both testaments several times over, and have *never* once come across any one passage, verse, paragraph etc that says homosexuality is a sin. Ever.

Let me be clear on one thing: I am not a follower of the “organized” religions. I believe in the “teachings” of my witch’s bible and my (LaVey) Satanic bible. That aside, I do believe the Christianity bibles offer some excellent um…lessons but I find that the indivdual “teachings” of said lessons are hypocritical. Your bible says to “love thy neighbor” and to be “tolerant” of one another no matter how different they may be. You’re here spoutin’ off about homosexuality being a “sin” yet in your next sentence you say “you do not hate them.” Isn’t that what they teach you in chruch? “Love thy neighbor unless they’re homosexuals.” That doesn’t sound the least bit hypocritical to you at all?

• JeremyR says:

Plenty of passages that condemn homosexuality beginning in Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13.
        But, be clear, Jesus, in the Bible, condemns all sexual immorality, not just homosexuality.

• hybo says:

Please re-read my post. I said I don’t hate them but hate the sin. I believe that is clear. It always has been a sin and always will be. I am “tolerant”, I have a half-sister that is homosexual. I tolerate her but will not ever support her ways by attending any “wedding” ceremony. Also, discussing this with a non-believer will never get anywhere. No problem, you believe in your way and I will in mine.

6. greatgeezer says:

I agree. All gays need to know we are not the enemy

• Mac says:

I am their enemy I dislike what they do and will do anything in my power to stop their degeneracy, however I treat all people with a certain level of respect, I’m not perfect and would burn in hell but for grace.

7. cato1776 says:

Exercise your rights or you’ll find yourself with none.

8. pigpen51 says:

Operation Blazing Sword was started by Erin Pallette to help train anyone who wants to learn, without judgement. It was in response to the Pulse nightclub shooting. I am a volunteer, as are thousands of people across the country

• B says:

And Erin Palette was tossed out because he was an attention seeking weasel. But he did do a good thing starting this.

9. WiscoDave says:

Mixed on this. After the Pulse shooting I put my name out there as a teaching resource because I felt that I could be a positive influence on this.
    Then the school shootings started up again. Shrieking harpies of all types condemning “me” and my beliefs and demanding my disarmament and, from some quarters, calling for my death.
    Do I really want to bring someone I don’t know that “close” and take the risk that they, or someone in their circle that takes exception to what they are doing, would take or advocate action against me?
    Also I believe the reason stated for arming up, at least by one person, is that they’re scared of getting shot/attacked by a Trump supporter.

• (((Doc B) says:

Good call there Wisco….

Just because someone wants to arm up, that don’t make them your friend. Most of these people are leftists. After that nightclub thing I signed up to help as well, but I have decided that I am not willing to help to train people who show a propensity towards violence, and a willingness to silence those they disagree with. It seems foolish to me.

10. Jack says:

Take into consideration the emotional stability/instability of gays/lesbians & liberals, add firearms, mix well: sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I’ve known more ‘normal’ gay people than I have fruitcakes, enough to realize that there’s just as many flaky straight people per capita.

11. Dav says:

How will arming themselves save them from AIDs?

12. Sanders says:

Are they all buying their guns at Dick’s?

13. High Ground says:

I predict brandishing charges & bad shoots do to “feels” by these folks. The only people I ever hear say “I’d road rage & kill someone” & shit like that are lefties. After Pulse we were offering free classes to gay people. No takers. They can’t even figure out who their real enemy is, muzzies. Now they are prepping to kill Trump supporters because the msm.

14. B says:

While the “fear” of attack is mostly overblown, I support their right to defend themselves, individually or as a group. I’ve trained several. Mostly decent folks who are just different from me. I’ll train anyone who asks. At least they are willing to learn.

The sad part is the most of us really don’t care who they love, and they fail to realize that.

15. Sigproshooter says:

Bottom line here, the fact that most gays are democrats gets the camels nose under the tent so to speak. Personally I think more gays not being harpy, useless idiots that support democrat gun control only helps us. And while I am a white heterosexual male, I have personally trained gays on combat shooting and mindset. When someone can convince me that opening this facet of life to our political enemies so to speak can hurt private gun ownership and that driving a wedge between them and the liberal mindset is bad, I will change my mind.

16. Plan K. Ton says:

The following screen grab (image location) has an interesting as well as heavily cited summary of what is known about homosexuals (look for the mild inconsistency in percentages cited, may be a typo). I have known several over the years in a professional or volunteer capacity and have invariably been struck by the underlying sadness they all seem to have, honest ones will say how doomed they all are to a dissipated end state.

At the core, they are lonely, unhappy people. Generally quite smart and accomplished, they deal with their issues with varying degrees of success or self destruction. I do not envy them the corner they have painted themselves into with all the LGBTXYZ nonsense, and would much prefer it if they were to closet themselves and their degeneracy and depravity. They also need to stay away from children, due to the linkages between molestation and the homosexual identity.

That said, there is no reason for them not to own/use firearms. The propensity for them to actually achieve any capability is doubtful, the few who do are a statistical rounding error.

17. David C Hill says:

Homosexual are mentally ill do we want those that are mentally ill and that beleave they have a right to indoctrinate your children that sodomy is ok and want your children taking away from you if you disagree armed. I love guns and own several but this belief that everyone should be able to have a gun is retarded.