I bet motherfuckers are going catatonic over this

The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has said it is investigating allegations that traces of meat were found in vegetarian and vegan ready meals.

Laboratory tests reportedly found traces of pork in Sainsbury’s “meat free” meatballs and traces of turkey in a vegan macaroni ready meal from Tesco, the Daily Telegraph has reported.

An FSA spokeswoman said: “Our priority is to ensure consumers can be confident that the food they eat is safe and is what it says it is.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to I bet motherfuckers are going catatonic over this

1. rocketride says:

Making sure that what’s coming out of the coextruders* is what’s supposed to coming out of the coextruders.

* Refrence to the funniest episode of ‘Nova’ ever, “How to Make a Junk Food”.

2. Ragnar says:

That’s really freakin’ funny. Got a visual of hundreds of little holier than thou leftist twits hanging over their toilets with their fingers down their throats.

Yes. I am laughing with a great deal of satisfaction. Fuck all those sanctimonious asshats.

Baby back ribs for dinner tonight at my house.

3. SAM says:

What I can never under stand is why they make vegan that they say tastes of meat.

4. somedude says:

if your not growing and processing it yourself, you will never know whats in it. pretty simple.

5. Westcoastdeplorable says:

Vegan, schmagan, where’s the steak?

6. Jeffersonian says:

I spent many years as a grocery store butcher. Can’t tell you how many times a veggie asked me where they could find the veggie meats. I always sent them to the produce dept.
    Plants are what food eats.

7. Mike-SMO says:

“Trace”

I am careful about food contents since allergy migraines hurt and the projectile vomiting takes a lot of clean up (and made for a memorable “first data”). Virtually every food product today has labels wanring “may contain traces…..” or “produced in a facility that also uses……..”.

If you care about some particular “trace”, find a dedicated (one product only) producer. Or just shut up…… [Your friends will thank you.]