I had nothing to do with this. Seriously.

CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. – The family of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg was “swatted” Tuesday morning, prompting deputies to respond to their Parkland home.

A call came into the Broward Sheriff’s Office claiming a hostage situation at the home.
-Stormfax, Padawan

This entry was posted in Florida, News. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to I had nothing to do with this. Seriously.

1. Stretch says:

I’m surprised the BSO responded in a timely manner.

2. C.R. says:

. Actually it would be funny if it happened about five times a week to that family of ass hats .

3. Andrew says:

I would not put it past the little shit to have done it himself. Or gotten one of his toadies to do it. Because he immediately used it as a platform to promote himself and his agenda, yet again.

4. C.R. says:

Wow they have a nice house for a poor public serpents wages !! what does an F.B.I. employee make (not counting bribes,kickbacks and other graft and corruption) ? I think that those fuckers are waaaay overpaid . Hoggs at the trough indeed !

5. Bear says:

I’m with Andrew. Why swat someone when the media is doing its best to tell the world he isn’t home? When it won’t endanger him, and would generate sympathy amongst the annointed.

• Andrew says:

Yup. What’s that line in the Demo play book? Oh, yeah.. “Never let a crisis go to waste.” Which also explains why the Demos had a whole army of lawyers, protestors, professional newsies, printed material and everything else ready at a moment’s notice during the original crisis.

My lack of trust of democrats is so bad I won’t believe one is actually dead until I can personally attest that the head is split in two, cut from the body, the heart removed and burned and the body quartered. And then only after I see the parts burned to ashes.

Trust? No. Only if I can verify.

6. p kerit says:

Now somebody SWAT keith olberman

7. otay! says:

They missed him getting bugged by his boyfriend.

8. James says:

I am no davy hog fan,that said,sucks we live in a country were these fake swatting attacks happen with no real investigation first,babiies get flash banged/folks killed/dogs killed ect.,this is not something to celebrate.I say take him on face to face,do not have someone else do your dirty work though.