Impressive beard there

This entry was posted in Cool Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Impressive beard there

1. John Deaux says:

Very impressive. The longest I’ve gotten mine was about half the length of the reddish one, it kept getting in the way so I cut it back to a easier to live with length. I sometimes regret doing it though.

2. drjim says:

I know a few dudes like them. Generally pretty cool people.

• AlphaDelta says:

Agreed, generally pretty cool people. Met plenty of them breads. Still can’t figure out why anyone would want to look retarded in today’s day and age unless they’ve got a TV show making money for those looks.

• John Deaux says:

So I’m not sure what the hell breads have to do with the dude with the beard.
        As far as beards, I grow mine because I want to, I can, my ol lady loves it and I don’t give a fuck what anyone else thinks.
        As to look retarded, maybe you should look in the mirror

Huh, my beard length is two fists long right now and I have no immediate plans to cut or trim it.

• John Deaux says:

I just cut mine back last weekend.
            I hadn’t planed to but it’s so fucking hot, heat index hovering around 101degrees, and I am doing alot of digging trenches for water and drain lines lately. I brought it up to about 1 fist length, it will be back down past the 3rd shirt button before winter sets in good

Mine grows slow as shit, so when I do cut it it’s cut for a good long while.
              Been pretty warm here too but I have the option of coming in whenever I want, so I’ve got room to complain.

• John Deaux says:

Lucky you, damn power bill wil be out the roof. We didn’t get any spring this year, we went for sweatshirt to sweating our asses off over a weekend .