No need to guess the race – it’s on video

This entry was posted in Race, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to No need to guess the race – it’s on video

1. GrandpaRed says:

Obama’s children doing what they do best.
    A bunch of feral animals on the loose.

2. Trib says:

Black privilege. Born to steal.

3. bogsidebunny says:

A semi-civilized chimp out. At least they didn’t scoop up the silverware and china in the table cloth on the way out.

4. California southpaw says:

Ah, yes. Lifetime members of the ignoble free shit tribe. I hope they each grabbed a handful of entitle-mints on their way out.

5. Benny & the Jets says:

Over 200lbs each, yet they claim that they are “oppressed”.

6. Elmo says:

Who do they think they are? A bunch of politicians???

7. noncom says:

What a shame…..I remember Memphis in the early 70’s was a cool place….I wouldn’t give a plug nickel for that low level shithole today….and we all know the color of the perps who made it so….

8. Andrew says:

And not a skinny one in the bunch. Wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t a weekly thing with them (the criminals, not the restaurant.)

9. Gordon says:

Mogadishu on the Mississippi. Looks like a few of those welfare sows have been eating, probably for free, a lot.

• nwoldude says:

“Mogadishu on the Mississippi.”…..that’s funny. Too bad.
      Beale Street is a blues mans heaven. It was off limits when I was there in 1967.

10. Bob says:

Learn something every day. Didn’t know gibbons like margaritas.

11. Plan K. Ton says:

It is my understanding that the Grandmother of one of these fine, upstanding citizens came in and paid the bill when the police started to look into this sorry episode. The perps seem to think that theft of services is a game. They enter into a contract with the eatery when they order food, it is a “provide desired food, customer pays for food” bit of cultural expectation.. pay for service.

The long term result of this is that restaurants may have to go to a model of paid membership for entry. A $20 membership would allow them to function as a private club and be selective about who they let in, establish much more enforceable codes of conduct, etc etc. Freedom OF association is also freedom FROM association, if you approach it from the right angle.