Now the liberals are telling us where to eat?

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret over eating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage.

Dorsey tweeted a screenshot from his phone that showed a purchase he had made at Chick-fil-A using a mobile application. After a liberal backlash, however, Dorsey apologized for eating at the popular fast food restaurant.

This entry was posted in Liberals, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Now the liberals are telling us where to eat?

1. Andy says:

Dorsey is a fucking pussy that cannot live his own life and must take direction from others. How the hell did he get where he is?

2. Chish says:

Humorous, considering Dorsey is CEO of Twitter and let some legacy media hack, Soledad O’Brian cower him into apologizing. There is no truth to the rumor however that he went to the ER and had his stomach pumped as part of his penitence to Pride Week and offended SJW’s.

3. Winston Smith says:

I had never eaten in a Chic filet until the libtards started that faggotshit. Then I made it a point to drive 15 miles to try it out and now its one of my fav fast food places to eat. No matter which one I;ve eaten in, the staff are ALL extremely customer oriented and the food is great.
    So here’s a big Fuck You to any leftists dropping by here today.

4. anonymous says:

Yeah, effers already tell us WHAT to eat and HOW MUCH to eat for our own good. Telling us to eat at places that don’t offend them is the next step.

Eff off man, you eat where you want to, I’ll find my own way.

5. 1980XLS says:

Good Friends of mine were chosen to be the first Chick-Filet franchisees for a restaurant in my state.
    I can tell you the vetting they went through was extensive & extreme.

They were chosen over about 200 other applicants.
    Liberals hate Chick-Filet because it is a very ethical company with high standards and strong family values. Employees are treated well and do not have to work Sundays.

Store owners are chosen based on merit, not some other affirmative action like criteria.

The company is the epitome of the American dream and liberals hate that.

6. matt says:

What a spineless pussy.

7. (((Doc B))) says:

He should have never apologized. There is blood in the water now, and the SJWs will have his job. I will put money on it.

Then again, it’s awfully hard to feel bad for a leftist being eaten by his own. It’s actually kinda fun to watch.

8. mark r says:

I told one of the liberals at work, “whenever I can eat a chicken sandwich instead of a cock, and it pisses off a liberal, I’ll do it.” That’s what it’s all about, liberal control.