So what’s going on in Sweden?

A few weeks back, the government of Sweden sent out a booklet to every household in the country urging citizens to prepare for war or other crises. A few months back, they told citizens that they should be prepared to last for at least a week without any help from the government. Last night, in the most unsettling move yet, they mobilized the entire Swedish Home Guard for an “unannounced preparedness exercise.” All 40 battalions have been activated, effective immediately.

The report is on the Försvarsmakten website, which is the official website of the Swedish Armed Forces. Here’s the English translation:
-Mike

This entry was posted in News, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to So what’s going on in Sweden?

1. RP says:

Maybe Sweden has finally realized that their immigration policies have filled up their country with low IQ , inbred savages with a propensity towards violence! I would enjoy following a really good civil uprising. A Shitstorm is coming to America too! Get Ready…..

• crazyeighter says:

Ooooh, nooooo! Because of Donald Trump, even Peaceful Sweden is preparing for World War III!

2. Dan says:

It’s voluntary……just a drill. Nothing to get worked up over. When….IF…..it becomes mandatory to respond then it might mean something.

3. Tsquared says:

The immigrants are not necessarily citizens. But citizens are required to have one of the “state approved” firearms in the house with ample ammo. Most of the state approved firearms are full automatic weapons.

Just food for thought.

• Murkan Mike says:

You’re thinkng of Switzerland, not Sweden. Don’t sweat though, it happens all the time with Americans. When I tell my American relatives that I was in Austria for a motorcycle ride, they ask me if I saw any kangaroos. Sweden has the typical European set of nanny-state rules about weapons, and you can believe me when I say that the average Swede isn’t armed.

• JNorth says:

That’s Switzerland, not Sweden.

4. Stretch says:

Are they going to take back their country? Or put down the citizens when the governement announce Sweden is now under sharia law?
    Yeah, I’m a cynic.

5. Mike_C says:

Inte vet jag.
    But for the sake of one who once meant the world to me, I hope the Swedes take their country back.

And lest someone say something idiotic like “Fuck ’em, the Swedes deserve whatever they get.” First, those people are our brothers and sisters, culturally speaking. Second, did YOU open the ball when the last administration inflamed racial hatred in our country to the worst I can remember in nearly 50 years? When it gave $17 billion in cash to the maniacs – sworn enemies of these United States – running Iran? When it openly subverted rule of law? When the then-president openly suggested that illegals should vote in the presidential elections? No? Then imagine if you were a Swedish national instead of by-God American — The Swede on the street knows their government is fucked up, and that they are on the wrong path; they just don’t know what to do about it short of destroying their lives and careers if they speak up.

• Handy N Hansom says:

Blood will be shed.
      Whether it waters the tree of freedom or the invasive bushes of sharia is entirely up to the Swedes.

• lineman says:

Exactly right Mik… I have to just shake my head at all these guys who want to shit on others but aren’t doing squat to secure themselves, families, communities, country…

6. Was watching “Vikings” last night, can’t believe these are the same people.