SEEN HERE

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Guns, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The Inevitable Death of Gun Control: The Future of Untraceable Homemade Firearms

1. Jason in KT says:

Unless somebody comes up with a good method for homemade ammo, ammo will remain the choke point.

2. Professor Hale says:

The idea that guns are “traceable” is a myth. A serial number stamped on at the factory only leads so far. Without a registry it goes nowhere. And even with a registry, it only points to the last registered owner. Add to that the fact that guns are valuable and criminals don’t generally just drop them at crime scenes and you begin to see that registration is futile so untraceable guns making is also pointless.
    The only real value of registration would be to return stolen guns to their owners, but police would never do that. Guns are “evidence” that have to be kept.

• Sanders says:

Albuquerque PD made sure I got my 1911A1 back after they recovered it. It had been stolen from inside my locked pickup. The punk they got it from had been arrested for something else. They kept it in evidence until he took a guilty plea. Then the arresting officer made sure I got my property back – minus the mags and holster, but those were cheaper to replace.

If I hadn’t filed a police report and made sure the serial # was entered into the NICS system, I probably would never have gotten it back.

Take a picture of the gun and the serial number and email it to yourself. If it’s ever stolen, the time stamp will prove that it’s yours.
        Or you can just keep the receipt.

3. Gryphon says:

The relatively Tiny Numbers of Home-Made Guns is Irrelevant in the coming (un)Civil War.
    For Improvised Weapons to be a Factor, the Majority of all existing Guns would have to be Confiscated First, and that’s so Unpossible.it’s kind-of funny. In a Sick Way, of course.

4. Robert says:

And the 1911s shoot well too.

5. Al says:

I met Cody at a party in Phoenix last year, really nice guy, thinking about stopping by his shop and buying a ghost gunner#2 good piece of equipment!

6. lineman says:

They are raiding people in CA for not registering their ARs correctly and seizing their guns and telling them a felony is in their future…Makes that saying Registration leads to Confiscation come to mind..

7. Mike G. says:

Gun control’s already dead, except as a Democrat fundraising scam. The Supreme Court killed it with DC v. Heller.

8. Winston Smith says:

Cody is my hero. If I ever win the big lottery, I am going to fund him big time.