Wat a dum fuk

Parkland survivor David Hogg announced two months ago that he intends to take a year off from college to assist Democrats in their midterm election efforts. Judging by his stunningly abysmal English writing skills, however, I think he ought to reconsider.

Check out what I mean by taking a close look at the tweet below that Hogg posted Monday afternoon in response to someone who had been talking shit:

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Wat a dum fuk

1. WoodBurner says:

Get used to seeing this commie around for a very long time.

He’s cheap and easy.

2. Edward says:

Looks Ruski so we can presume the factory kinda forgot to heat treat that tube a bit

3. sa says:

He doesn’t even know how to make a stupid statement correctly—he should bring a gun to school and shoot up his english class

4. Andrew says:

And now Hogg the boy is talking about doing a die-in at Disney. What a piece of shit.

5. Ryan says:

Last I recall he had not gotten into a college.

• Tsquared says:

I believe he applied to only two universities and did not get into either. So I guess he will have to wait.

This just came to me: He could try a late application to University of Missouri, I heard they didn’t meet their expected enrollment again.

6. California southpaw says:

Since I retired alongside wife, we are finding out just how functionally illiterate and incompetent the youth of America in general is these days. AND, some think they actually have advice for us old fucks.
    Don’t bite my head off just yet, I know there are many exceptions.

7. fjord says:

if he was smart and capable of critical thinking skills, he wouldn’t be a communist tool.

• Elmo says:

Well said.
      Smart and capable are two words that never come to mind when I look at the little prom queen.

8. ChuckN says:

Hmm.. everyone I’ve ever encountered that ‘took a year off’ either didn’t (i.e. couldn’t) get in
    or realized they had already peaked socially and intellectually and needed to spare themselves
    the humiliation of being confronted with reality.

9. Ed243 says:

He’s not a Parkland survivor.

10. anonymous says:

“Took a year off of college and he never went back” – Welcome to the Boomtown song lyric.

I don’t think he wants to go to college – he is fishing for a Hollywood career, hoping he will link up to some person who will put in front of a camera. Like many Hollywood actors, school takes a back seat to prostituting themselves for exposure.

• rocketride says:

From what I gather, sucking a little dick for his big break wouldn’t be out of character.

11. Westcoastdeplorable says:

I hope he puts his butt-ugly face out there for the Dems constantly. Better for our side, eh?