Why Interracial Relationships Are Pushed On White Women

This entry was posted in Race, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Why Interracial Relationships Are Pushed On White Women

1. Mike_C says:

Too busy to listen to that now, but in the same vein: Russian Burger King ad

Obviously it’s not about “good sporting genes”.

2. Al says:

Dragging down future IQs one child at a time!

3. Dan Patterson says:

Love might be blind but my best friend can see what makes him grow.

4. John Deaux says:

Most black women around here aren’t what a man would call dateable unless you are into large/wide big mouth bitches with weird colored hair

• Mac says:

smell bad and have pubes on there head as well as a fat ugly arse. and your offspring will be good boys that dindu nuffin

5. WeAreLuis>luis says:

become damaged goods.

6. pigpen51 says:

Watching television with my wife the other day, I said look at the next commercials, there will be at least one couple of mixed race. Sure enough, there was not one, but two commercials with mixed race couples in them, plus one commercial with several black people in them only. I have no actual problem with mixed races, I would rather my daughters married a good black man who treated her well, than a rotten white man who was mean and treated her like shit. But why do advertisers feel like they need to show how enlightened they are, to sell me toothpaste, or to sell me a car? Do they actually think that I am so simple minded that I am that easily manipulated? Because if they do think that way, I have news for them, I buy based upon several other reasons, and the racial color of the actors on television selling the product doesn’t make it into the top 50.

7. Done in Dallas says:

Y’all have probably done it but if not try googlin’ images for “Black Couple” and then “White Couple” and then look at the results…

• Odgreen says:

Good God…….how much longer will we put up with this. Thank God my girls married white men who attend our church, if dads don’t take an interest in their daughters, those images are what they can expect.

8. Heathen says:

As a “Volkish” Heathen, I agree with her stance.
    If that gets me labeled a racist my response is ” So ? ”

I have a cousin who has been married twice to Black men,so I’ve some 2nd cousins that are mixed. Her siblings weren’t any different. A brother that married an Asian & an elder sister that was lesbian.

The family cut all of them off from our midst.

Hell of it is even in my small town,it’s all to common.

• RebPirate says:

I will bear the RACIST label with honor.
      I consider the word “racist” to mean;
      ONE THAT LOVES AND PROTECTS HIS RACE. Much the same way a “feminist” loves and protects her gender. “RACIST” seems to be the only “IST” with negative connotations. ArtISTS don’t hate art, guitarISTS don’t hate guitars, &c.
      Maybe it’s time WE redefine the word.

There was a saying where I grew up;
      “If you see a black man with a white woman…HE’s the one keeping bad company.”