“Y’all want to act like little animals?”

In a surreal scene that could have been choreographed by a Hollywood comedy writer, a woman opens the back of a Ford Explorer and helps a young girl exit — from a small pet kennel where she’d been latched in.

Only this is no joke.

The woman in the viral video, Leimome Cheeks, 62, was charged Sunday with two counts of child endangerment after a bystander recorded her letting her two grandchildren out from pet kennels in a vehicle.
MORE/VIDEO

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to “Y’all want to act like little animals?”

1. Winston Smith says:

Whats the problem? Theres no story here.
    The grown ones need to be in cages too for the most part.

2. Daryl says:

Some times if you ever had more than zero kids in your car you just want to lock them up someplace.

3. rayvet says:

Not sure I see a real problem with this. Unless of course you’re a huge government know best fan, you know with seat belts, car seats etc. Kids might have even thought this “fun”. I would say the government overstepped on this one.

Last weekend I was driving the grandson all over the property in the back of my truck making sure I hit every hole on it. He was having a blast.

4. California southpaw says:

Yes, your honor. I’ll pay the fine and do the time, but when I’m all done I’m going to stuff that cell phone so far up the ass of the person who recorded this that Tim Cook himself will smell the shit.

5. Sanders says:

Hell, I grew up riding in the back of a pickup. With 4 kids, the front of an F-250 could get a little crowded. In the winter, I curled up in a sleeping bag on the way to church on Sunday mornings.

Never thought anything of it. It’s just how things were. Some families had station wagons, and some had pickup trucks. If you were lucky, you’d find a seat you could put in the back of the pickup to sit on.