Yeah? You think you’re man enough?

This entry was posted in Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Yeah? You think you’re man enough?

1. fRed says:

It may say free but I would still feel uncomfortable slapping a woman…

2. GrandpaRed says:

Good, now we can slap some sense into these SJW Rejects

3. singlestack says:

It’s nice of them to offer to sit still while I slap the shit out of them.

4. skybill says:

Hi Kenny,
    My only comment to those dykes………

“Bitch Please!!!!” as I throw my serape’ over my shoulder ‘Eastwood style, take and flick the ash off my cigarette and say,”‘Yer call, you Draw!!!…………B-I-T-C-H-!!!!!!”

Damn!!! I sure miss the 80’s………..the “1880’s!!!!”

skybill

5. SAM says:

So as every one has the same right you could set one up next to them for “Free Slaps for Gay Black Women”?

6. Kenny the Scot says:

That could get out of hand in a hurry …

• JeremyR says:

My BiL used to work with a guy whose brag was that he could take a punch from 12 inches. My BiL flattened him cold. Elbow cocked him.

7. PoppaGary says:

Can you even imagine the outrage if anyone like us had setup a similar booth? Ya, all for equal rights my ass.

8. Daveisgreat says:

Hasnt got to be free. I would pay to slap them.

9. pigpen51 says:

What these women? have to understand is that I don’t condone violence against females, but I do return fire. I say that a man should never hit a woman, but if a woman strikes a man, he is not bound to stand there and allow it. If he cannot get away, he certainly has a right to stop her from hitting him again, just as if it were a man hitting him. Some women are just as tough as men, think of the MMA fighters like Ronda Rousey. I would not want her hitting me once, yet alone twice.

10. Anonymous White Male says:

“It’s OK. You can be honest with me. You both used to be men, right?”

11. California southpaw says:

I would ask them how they can say that with a straight face-and wait for the meltdown.

12. Critter says:

Where is this?? My pimp hand needs a work out.

13. Unclezip says:

Sure, as long as I can reciprocate by kicking you in the nuts,

14. warhorse says:

and that’s called “simple assault” and off to jail you go. oh and BTW anything I do after the slap is called “self defense”. so you better be wearing body armor you fucking snowflakes.

15. Slap!

:Is that all you got you fucking ugly bitch?

16. Chet says:

Maybe a thousand years ago I had a Kissing Booth at a fair. I would only kiss women (as I am a man) and you would not believe the money I made. I have a unique way of kissing that blows women off their feet. Want to know? While engaged in a french kiss, just breathe in, or gently suck and most of the time the woman is relaxed and you will pull air through her nose into your mouth and lungs. It is very intimate, and will blow the minds of most women. Something I learned at age 15 or so. Very few women are turned off by this, most can’t get enough. For awhile. Everything gets boring after awhile. Then you need to learn spraying orgasms.