Yet nobody’s going to jail over it

NYCHA managers have for years used carefully crafted lies and elaborate deception to cover up the squalid condition of public housing, filing false documents, tricking federal inspectors and betraying the 400,000 tenants who have long endured heartbreaking conditions and the growing sense that nothing will ever change.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Yet nobody’s going to jail over it

1. Winston Smith says:

Plan A:
    1) Get a Job
    2) Move out of Shithole

Plan B:
    1) Stay the Fuck in School
    2) Get a Good Job
    3) Move out of Shithole and prosper

Plan C
    1) There is no Plan C, but it still seems to be the most chosen option

2. CobraPilot says:

Never never never link to an article with a pay site.

3. Nemo says:

Yet another Democrat controlled .gov agency lieing to the public? Whooda thunk? I thought lieing to federal investigators was a felony. I guess it depends on the skin color of the liar and whether they’re a Democrat or not.

As to streamlining the hiring of contractors to effect repairs sounds like yet another scheme to rip off taxpayers for more shoddy work.

4. Bob M says:

I was not mentally prepared for the photo of that lovely dual-colored-hair female(I assume).

An “eye bleach moment ahead” warning would be most appreciated/

5. FriscoKid says:

Faceless bureaucracy is perfect cover for thieves, traitors, and enemies of humanity.

Get in line, take a number, file a complaint, sign a petition, write a letter, pay your taxes, obey the rules, be patient, follow the process, vote for the lesser of two evils, blahblahblah.

6. sa says:

and they still keep voting them in

7. David C Hill says:

mixed feelings about this on one hand if we are paying for housing it should be in good shape on the other hand they have free housing if its a shit hole with no heat get a job and pay for your own house