Charges dropped against Slutty Daniels

Charges against Stormy Daniels have been dropped on a technicality following her early Thursday arrest at an Ohio strip club as part of a human trafficking and prostitution sting.
-John Deaux

This entry was posted in News, Skanks. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Charges dropped against Slutty Daniels

1. Joe says:

Arrest turned into a, …er, bust…

2. Steve the Engineer says:

I hope the undercover officer involved recovers from the black eyes quickly

3. Padawan says:

And tomorrow her and her overpaid, high priced liar…er…lawyer will blame Trump.

4. woowweey!-luis says:

Wha? I thought she was stripping at the border for the ” children?. Guess getting her twat stuffed with mexican pesos only added up to US$ 5.99….total..

• Inbred Redneck says:

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner! Luis, you’ve won a night with Stormy. Second prize is two nights with Stormy.

• JeremyR says:

I can picture her doing a head stand while guys throw pesos… Then standing up and losing the whole works. What I can’t do is get that vision out of my head. Eeew.

• JeremyR says:

Slutty Daniels had many failed sex scenes. One of those was called “the full grown baby” in which Ron Jeremy was to have crawled backwards into her, then engaged in a threesome with her and the “doctor” after delivery. It went wrong when the hedgehog got lost.
      Police in Ohio noticed a slight bulge in Stormy’s belly, and having heard rumors of the full grown baby, and knowing she just came from the Mexican border, assumed she was smuggling three or four Mexicans. Hence the human trafficking investigation.
      The body cavity search after the arrest failed to find any illegals. Ron Jeremy was grateful to be rescued though.