Damn, talk about a costly repair

A woman who died inside her Newark garage had reportedly been having sex in a running car with her mechanic lover when her body was found by her husband on Monday night.

Law enforcement sources told NBC the woman, 39-year-old Tameka Hargrave and a 56-year-old man believed to be her mechanic, had died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The sources said they believed Hargrave had been paying the man to fix her car by having sex with him.
MORE
-Steve

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Damn, talk about a costly repair

  1. rick says:

    Is the husband gonna beat the rap? He just saved on the cost of divorce. And he’ll get a sizable take from a sympathetic GoFundMe. Plus he got the car deloused.

  2. Mike_C says:

    Hargrave, a mother to at least two girls, died because there were no carbon monoxide alarms in the garage, her family said.

    Oh for goodness sake. If the allegations are true, CO alarms were not exactly at the top of the problem list.

    /eyeroll

  3. crazyeighter says:

    I believe that if I were her husband, I’d let the county bury her.

If your comment 'disappears', don't trip - it went to my trash folder and I will restore it when I moderate.