FBI Thwarts Fourth Of July Terror Attack In Cleveland

The FBI announced that they arrested a man who was planning a terrorist attack during a Fourth of July parade in Cleveland. Demetrius Nathaniel Pitts, who is also known as Abdur Raheem Rafeeq, told an undercover agent before his arrest that he had pledged his allegiance to al-Qaida and wanted to kill members of the military and their families.
-SO

*****

Yeah, after the past year’s revelations about the FBI’s incompetence and corruption, I have to take anything positive about the FBI with a pound of salt.
I seriously have to wonder how much of the article is true and how much the FBI fabricated to bolster public opinion of them.

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds, islam. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to FBI Thwarts Fourth Of July Terror Attack In Cleveland

1. Odgreen says:

Ding Ding Ding!! And we have a winner in the bullshit detecting contest, a Mr. Ken Lane!! 100% in agreement with your assessment, sir, you nailed it.

2. Joe Blow says:

The FBI has an extensive history of coercing and ‘facilitating’ contacts they have been grooming into committing acts of terror so that they can arrest and parade said patsy around in front of the camera’s.

3. warhorse says:

so they found some idiot, inflated his ego for a few years, then showed him a van with some fake bombs in it, and let him plan the next move. then they arrest him and parade him around like a trophy. and at no point did the guy think to ask “you’ve got a bomb..what do you need me for?”

asshole probably would have still just been a keyboard commando if they hadn’t supplied him with the goods.

4. rick says:

I suppose we should can expect more of these kind of stories in the coming year. The FIB is making amends, they are on the road to recovery. Honest, honey (America) we didn’t mean it, take us back. Puh-leaze. It won’t happen again. This time we really mean it.

Why look, they really mean it. Or maybe not. Not even a thank you.

5. Jeffery in Alabama says:

I would be very surprised if this “thwarted plan” turns out to have been a genuine terrorist threat, Since the OKC bombing in almost every such incident I can remember, it turns out that the “perp(s)” were borderline radicals who had been coerced, goaded, prompted, etc. to “move forward” with their “plans” and furnished the necessary implements of destruction by one of this nations alphabet agencies. In other words, these agencies fabricate a “controlled terrorist threat” and then play the role of hero after they have “thwarted the plot”.

6. Dan says:

Too the best of my knowledge EVERY “planned terror attack” that the FBI has “thwarted” was actually INSTIGATED by the FBI with materials and other assistance provided by the FBI so that just before the alleged “attack” was supposed to occur the FBI could swoop in like the cavalry and make arrests then TOOT THEIR OWN HORN. Just as the demonrats and the media whores constantly find something to harp about to distract from their own criminality so too the FBI is
    fomenting these “plots” then magically discovering them and making arrests….to distract us from THEIR criminality. Maybe they believe if they make us fear terror attacks badly enough we won’t SHUT THEM DOWN LIKE THEY DESERVE.

• rick says:

And remember that at Malheur Wildlife Refuge there were more FIB agents than true patriots. The gun range was instigated and set up by a FIB infiltrator. All that is from sworn testimony.

7. George says:

You are correct- check out this version of the story:

An Ohio man was charged Monday with plotting a Fourth of July terrorist bombing in Cleveland after a sting operation by the FBI, which gave him a bus pass so he could travel to scope out targets.

There’s no indication that Pitts could have carried off any attack on his own. The criminal complaint suggests he viewed his role as planning and surveillance and did not want to be involved in obtaining or building any explosives.

But FBI Special Agent in Charge Stephen Anthony said authorities had no choice but to investigate whether Pitts, an ex-con, was all talk.

8. Steve says:

Do not forget, under COINTELPRO, agent provocateurs, and false flag operations were common, and in the past years, news stories about an arrested “terrorist”, who was lead to plan his “terror” act by a FBI agent or agent provocateur, or both until his arrest, are also common. It’s gotten to the point that when I hear of arrest of a “terrorist” like this case, I immediately assume the FBI is stage managing it for favorable news publicity.

Contrast this with the cases where the FBI was told about a terrorist who then went on to commit a terrorist act, and in the aftermath, it comes out that the FBI could have prevented it if they had only listened to the warning(s) they received in advance. There is also the apparently official policy of not labeling terrorist acts as terrorist acts. “We don’t know what he was thinking…” and I say, “pull your head out of the sand.” You can’t fight something if you won’t even have the honesty to say what it is.

• Chris Mallory says:

A case could be made that the OKC bombing was an ATF sting that got out of control. Every other “white nationalist” in 1990’s Arkansas was a Feeb of some flavor.

The Feebs supposedly had knowledge of the 1993 WTC bombing before it happened. The informant claims to have hundreds of hours of taped conversations with his FeeBI handler.

• Sanders says:

Remember, after Waco, there was serious talk about disbanding the BATF.

Then Oklahoma City happened and that talk was over, and the BATF was then being called just the ATF.

9. Winston Smith says:

Usually the ones they get are the retards in the 80 IQ range. Or the blowhards that don’t have the guts or skills. I’m hopeful that the story is true and the death sentence will be applied for the idiot but I aint holding my breath. I mean, anybody that stupid needs to at least be off the street anyway.

10. Nemo says:

“how much the FBI fabricated to bolster public opinion of them”

The FBI wouldn’t do that. They’re above the law. Oops, I meant above reproach, just ask Mueller.

11. Sanders says:

It is a sad commentary on the FBI that I wondered the same thing you did when I first saw the article elsewhere.

12. Sedition says:

They are no longer wagging the dog…they’re giving the fucker shaken baby syndrome.

13. CharlieH says:

I lean to it being a setup of some less than intelligent perp led by the hand to commit the crime. They did the same thing a few years back here in the Cleveland area to some questionable kids and blowing up a bridge.

I trust the fbi as far as I can throw bill and hillary’s body count.

14. Ed357 says:

On the FBI….

The Page/Strzok “love affair” texting Trump45 haters….

I think the “love affair” is just cover….I’ve not seen any texts describing….”what I did to you last night” or “what I want you to do to me tonight….”

Correct me if I’m wrong….if you’ve found some typical “love affair”” texts….but I think this “love affair” is just cover and bullshit.

15. POd American says:

The FBI never fabricates or Red Flags, so you can be certain this story is legit.

16. Arc says:

Only one plot? Thats all? Its always only ever a single plot, almost as if its purely for the media. Every holiday this seems to happen, a single, solitary plot is stopped.

17. Westcoastdeplorable says:

FBI is much more concerned with PR than law enforcement. And isn’t it strange how they’re always “aware” of the perpetrators of these horrific mass crimes? Almost like they “put them up” to do it?

18. Stretch says:

Back in the late ’60s one “Radical Cell” in NYC turned out to be a mix of FBI, BNDD (forerunner of DEA), and ATF agents. The only one not a G-man was the cell babe. The charges against her were dropped when the judge found out she had been sleeping with at least 3 of the agents … and all had the clap.

19. Sabre22 says:

This is a PR Puff piece to resuscitate the reputation of the FBI. How long did they streing these idiots along. I would not be surprised if an FBI Informant was not the instigator