Fucking Bay Area People, I swear…..

This entry was posted in California, Chickens. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Fucking Bay Area People, I swear…..

1. Handy N Hansom says:

Don’t feel too bad.
    Perhaps the street people could use them as repositories for their excrement.

2. MrBits says:

I have a parent on my school bus route who gives me 2-dozen eggs every couple of weeks. Less in the winter because it is, after all, Canada, but after eating eggs that are a day or two old and are so big they don’t fit in the cartons (Rhode Island Red), I’ll never eat another store bought egg in this lifetime.

3. rmb says:

Hey, if there are people out there stupid to buy eggs packaged this way….. I say hats off for clever marketing.

4. NewVegasBadger says:

WTF? What is missing is the current trendy phrase: gluten free. I suspect that you could sell bottled water with a fancy label and the gluten free tag and people would buy it as the new hip virtue sign.

• Dang! THAT is MY plan! “Gluten Free! Free range! Cage Free! Lactose Free! Natural Water! Only $3.00/Bottle!” (having bought it from Home Depot at $2.50/2 dozen)

• Unclezip says:

I saw gluten free catnip at the pet store. Nothing is safe. Gluten free lumber, anyone?

5. Griz Alaska says:

Store sign over the eggs would read…

Cage Free egg, only $2.99 ea.
    EBT cards welcomed!

Griz – Alaska

6. Bubba says:

My wife has celiac disease and gluten will mess her up something proper. Now folks that ask for it due to the ‘cool factor’ or because it’s ‘healthier’ can take a long walk off a short pier.

7. Brad_in_IL says:

Blue Apron meal-kit home delivery service. Lousy business model. They were supposed to go public at $18 a share, actually opened at $11, and are now currently trading at around $3. If I had the resources at the opening, I would have shorted the shite out of this turd. The average Blue Apron customer sticks around for one or two orders, then goes back to conventional grocery shopping or other delivery service.

• dangero says:

Agreed, I tried it for about 2 weeks, the food was amazing but it took my wife or I an hour and a half to make exactly enough for 1 meal for 2 people with zero leftovers, just wasn’t worth the time unless you REALLY like cooking and have tons of free time during your work week.

8. phil says:

I dunno. Looks to me like that egg is in a cage.

9. Michael Herr says:

This is what you get when you buy from the meal service “Blue Apron”. You receive all the ingredients, and instructions, to make a gourmet meal for two. If a fresh egg is part of the recipe, this is the way the single egg is packaged. The ingredients are fresh, not frozen, and the one egg you need comes this way. Check out the blue apron logo on the label on the cage free farm egg package.

10. singlestack says:

“Honey on your way home stop and pick up a carton of egg”

11. stine says:

Who the hell buys just one egg?