HEY! I KNOW THAT WOMAN!!!

Savannah is my wife Lisa’s niece. She’s a good level headed young woman and we’re all very proud of her.

A quick-thinking gas station clerk is being hailed a hero after she helped a woman, who had been kidnapped and sexually assaulted, escape from her captors.

Savannah Pritchett, 24, who works at the Triple R Gas and Mart, said the young woman immediately asked for her help when she walked in the California station on Wednesday around 3pm.

Surveillance video shows the woman getting out of the vehicle and entering the store after convincing her kidnappers that she needed to use the store’s bathroom.
AND HERE (VIDEO)

*****

Her mother was telling Lisa that Good Morning America was interviewing her in the store and she kept interrupting the interview to help customers – you know, doing her job – and the reporter got pissed and told Savannah that he didn’t think she was telling the truth. Savannah told him to kiss her ass.
Good girl.

This entry was posted in California, News. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to HEY! I KNOW THAT WOMAN!!!

1. Nikki says:

Very proud of you…

2. hbbill says:

Gutsy move on her part, I just hope that some of the perps homies don’t decide on retaliation. Tell her to stay in Cooper’s condition orange for awhile.

3. Exile1981 says:

Quick thinking young lady. Her parents should be proud of her.

4. Critter says:

Good for her!

5. drjim says:

Well done, young lady!

6. Deb says:

Wow. Level-headed, quick on her feet and in her head. No snowflake here! Way to go, Savannah!

7. John Deaux says:

Cool, please pass on to her we are sending her an atta girl. Job well done.

8. WiscoDave says:

Good for her!
    What, exactly, could she be lying about? Pretty evident with the tape and phone records what happened.
    Reporter is a dick.

It was Good Morning America, what do you expect?
      Yeah, the KCRA video (second link) came out a few days ago so it’s not like the reporter didn’t see it. On top of being level headed, Savannah doesn’t take any shit from anybody.

9. Elmo says:

I wonder if Savannah realizes that she now has a fan club.

10. grayjohn says:

A true heroine! Savannah is one gutsy woman. Bless her.

11. FriscoKid says:

Glad she wasn’t murdered.

But why in the world did she unlock the store doors for the kidnappers when she knew they had guns? They could’ve easily used the clerk as a hostage/leverage to get the kidnapped lady to open the bathroom door. That would’ve made a bad situation infinitely worse.

Why not lock doors, call the SO, hunker down – or better yet, be armed and able to turn the tables on these rapists? (Assuming her place of employment isn’t a “gun free zone,” of course.)

I don’t know why she unlocked the doors. Maybe because she’s 24 and invincible?
      Of course it’s a gun-free zone – it’s in California. The entire state is turning into a gun free zone.

• livintoride says:

unlocking the door and letting them in may have had a bit to do with them actually getting caught . glad nothing happened to her .

• Aggie says:

Exactly – I think it was the only way to keep the perps on ice until the cops got there. She’s got some big brass ones, hats off to her.

12. pigpen51 says:

I won’t second guess the brave young lady. She is a hero in my book, and I wasn’t there. As for here telling the reporter to kiss her ass, she should be careful. In California, that could be considered a hate crime.
    Seriously, good for her, and once again, it is young people like her, and others that give me hope for our country. Not all of them are pussy hat wearing, man bun combing, snowflakes. Some of them have been raised right, and have also got enough guts of their own, to drag this nation along just fine.

13. California southpaw says:

Newspeople are so slimy.

14. Mike_C says:

BZ, Savannah!
    Cool, level-headed and smart in a real crisis, and calm and collected under interview pressure. All of you should be very proud.

15. James says:

Conrats to Savannah!I am glad turned out as well as possible and hope the victim moves on to a happy life.I really wish folks there could be armed to deal with this insanity without law obstruction,she showed quick thinking in a tough situation,put victims life in safety at risk to her own and thus would trust her with a firearm in a tough spot.I hope all her future shifts are boring and repetitive.Kenny,lets send her a bottle of something nice,willing to throw a couple bucks that way.

16. Sanders says:

Way to go, Savannah! If I had some extra $$ laying around, I’d buy her a pistol and send her to Clint Smith’s place in Oregon for a class.

17. paulb says:

That is a will raised Girl right there. Cool under pressure. It worked so I would not second guess anything. I did notice that the perps looked to be immigrants. We need to round them all up and deliver them back to Mexico. Mine the border for the width of a mile on the south side of the rio grand. They can air seed mines and we don’t need a map as we are going through it.

• Chet says:

They aren’t “immigrants” they are more than likely wetbacks. Let not lose sight of just what some of these people are. The commies want to attach names on them that make them sound like angels. They are criminals if they are here illegally.

18. Don McCollor says:

…with no disrespect intended…her balls clank…and would take both hands to hold…Well done Savannah!!!…

19. J Pritchett says:

Proud to share a last name with someone of that courage. “Don’t get involved” isn’t always an option.

20. Max Damage says:

Well done young lady.

And, well done Mom and Dad.

I have a single 26 year old son…can I get her number? She sounds like someone we’d love to have in our family too.

21. Crit Gen-X says: