I’m sure she’s taken, men

This entry was posted in Babes, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to I’m sure she’s taken, men

1. Dave. says:

Wow. You outdid your self.

2. Alexander says:

The women were great, but a horse you can shoot off is priceless.

3. Hybo says:

First and last, wish there was more of them two. Wow, just absolutely stunning…

4. Skip says:

Damn Bro!! Them is a bunch a good ‘uns.

5. pigpen51 says:

Damn, Ken,

You are getting pretty good at this. By the way, the woman in the carry on suitcase, looks just like one of the foster daughters my ex wife and I had. It is not her, I see her around from time to time, but it is really a close match.

Mostly my ex and I took in girls who were pregnant, and had no place to go. We let them stay until their babies were born, and then they usually gave them up for adoption, and moved on, either to another foster home, or a couple of times, back to their biological parents homes. It was actually rewarding, but having a second young woman in the house, and pregnant at that, was at times, enough to drive me to want to go back to work, for another shift.

I heard from my ex a month ago, which is totally unusual, even though we share 3 kids together, that one of our foster girls had died from Leukemia. She had just gotten her life back on track, after living on welfare for years, and having another baby that she gave up for adoption, after our house.

I also have contact with one of the women who was not pregnant, but was an adoptee, and could not get along with her adoptive family. She contacted me, out of the blue, and is a Christian, and raises chickens, pheasants, and a few different types of quail and such. She is a prepper, even though she doesn’t realize it.

6. Gets better every time!

7. formwiz says:

4 looks like she needs somebody to keep her warm.

8. loaded4bear says:

An excellent selection this week, as usual.

9. crazyeighter says:

I would be more than happy to check the next-to-last one for tick; you can’t be too careful you know.

10. Scurvy says:

Sorry. That Miller wasn’t nearly cold enough. ;)

11. Wind River Ranger says:

Glad to have this feature back – hopefully on a regular basis again.

12. Critter says:

The brunette in the blue one piece. Yep, that one will do.

13. Duncan says:

I would help that Lady with her Miller beer !!! Keeping Her occupied while that beer was on ice !!!

14. D S Craft says:

First gal has some nice guns on her.

15. spaz says:

Life is good sometimes

16. Carl says:

Kenny, most of them are cool, but a few made me ask “WTF was Kenny thinking?”

17. Antibubba says:

I would be happy to help the John Deere girl do a little plowing…

Play nice.