Mad Maxine’s working herself up into a frenzy

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) has addressed a series of recent death threats she said she has received, telling would-be threateners to “shoot straight” during an immigration rally on Saturday.

“I know that there are those who are talking about censuring me, talking about kicking me out of Congress, talking about shooting me, talking about hanging me,” Waters told the crowd in Los Angeles.

“All I have to say is this, if you shoot me you better shoot straight, there’s nothing like a wounded animal,” she added to cheers.

This entry was posted in California, Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Mad Maxine’s working herself up into a frenzy

1. Winston Smith says:

Let me add my own SHOOT STRAIGHT to this story.

Beats me why anyone listens to these subhumans (other than her own kind).

2. Roger.45 says:

Good thing Trump didn’t call her an animal.

3. rocketride says:

Wouldn’t “Full Maxine” be more of a wounded vegetable? I agree with BadFrog, though– a wounded whatever generally hasn’t been sufficiently shot.

4. Dan says:

Odds are a virtual certainty that these “Death Threats” she is talking about are made up. Nobody in their right mind….and this means conservatives….would shoot her. She is FAR too valuable as is. Her constant spewing of bile, insanity and lies is doing FAR more to drive undecided people into the Trump camp then anything the conservative right could do. She is…to the right….quite valuable. If by chance she is killed it will be a crazy left wing lib trying to turn her into a martyr. The left has NEVER had qualms about sacrificing their own ( or OURS for that matter) if it serves their agenda.

• crazyeighter says:

Roger that; if Maxine hasn’t reported the death threats to the PO-leece for investigation, then I call bullshit.

• fjord says:

Not worth going to prison for, as satisfying the silence would be.

5. Flight-ER-Doc says:

So, Wacky Waters considers herself an animal?

A rabid skunk, perhaps

6. Ragnar says:

At least she admits she’s an animal.

The worst sort of commie, statist, racist, elitist, entitlement bitch.

Animal.

Just go into the garage, keep the door closed. Get in your car and open all the windows. Start the car and go bye bye.

• Nick says:

Why was it “racist” when Roseanne Barr compared a Democrat to an animal, but it’s not “racist” when this Democrat compares herself to an animal?

7. BadFrog says:

She hasn’t really thought this all the way through, has she? A wounded animal needs shooting again.

• rocketride says:

Has she ever, even once in recorded history, been observed to have thought any damned thing ‘all the way through’?

• crazyeighter says:

She runs her mouth that way because she knows she’s in the safest Dem seat in the house and the constituents that elect her eat that shit up.

8. Sanders says:

If she gets whacked, it will be from her own side via the Arkancide or Obambicide factions.

• John Deaux says:

I agree with you.
      Inside job that gets blamed on the extreme right.
      Fake news, push a total knee-jerk reaction on the left that spiral out of control, as always, and a group of patriots go down in the barrage.
      More fake news on extremists on the far right and then gun control/confiscation and free speech banned until further notice. The blow up forces martial law into effect….., the whole scenario is that simple.

9. C.R. says:

I wouldnt call her a wounded animal , Rabid Amimal maybe !

10. Skipperdaddy says:

More like a mandrill on PCP.

11. singlestack says:

I sure hope nothing happens to Mad Maxine. I don’t want her censured or kicked out of Congress. I don’t want her silenced or reined in in any way.
    What I do want is for her to be the public face of the Democrats going into the midterm elections. There is nothing that would benefit this country more.

12. rick says:

It is more likely that the calls of ‘Shut Up Maxine’ are coming from her own group of communists.

I don’t know anyone who telegraphs their moves, ie, calls in a threat. Everyone I know would just do the deed once they have taken as much as they will take.

It sure does sound like a pussy snowflake move. Anyway, this dried up shit for brains is angling for SS protection like what Sarah Sanders got. In Water’s mind such protection would elevate her credibility. Connect the dots, she is positioning herself to be Speaker of the House. Ain’t that a hoot.