Mama don’t fuck around

Around 10 p.m. on July 4, a woman and her two toddlers were at a gas station when a man tried to steal her car with her kids inside.

This happened at the Shell station on the 200 block of West Camp Wisdom road. Police say the carjacker was unknown to the woman and started to drive away.

Officers say the mom quickly jumped into the car and asked to suspect to stop. When he refused, she pulled a gun from her glove compartment and shot the suspect in the head.
-John Deaux

*****

The reporter in the video at the link says the woman was ‘forced’ to shoot him in the head.
Yeah. Forced. I got news for the reporter – if you ever feel forced to do the right thing, you need to back the fuck up and take a long hard look at yourself.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Mama don’t fuck around

1. NewVegasBadger says:

The most dangerous animal (or person) in the world is “momma bear” defending her “cubs”. That POS got what he deserved. And by making it a head shoot, that momma bear just saved the tax payers some money.

2. bogsidebunny says:

The one and only problem I’d have with shooting a criminal turd in the head is all the paper work I’d have to fill out afterwards.

3. Steve says:

Yeah, well, in a “court room setting” kind of thing….she was “forced” to protect her family…..semantics 101

Steve

4. Flugelman says:

Saw that on the news here. She was interviewed (although she declined to have her face shown) and said something akin to “I should have emptied the “clip” into him.”
    According to the same report the asshole was in the hospital and expected to survive.

• Judy says:

“…and said something akin to “I should have emptied the “clip” into him.””

Sigh, never, ever say something like that. It will get you convicted of a felony, even though the asswipe so richly deserved it.

Lisa’s cousin’s boyfriend who is a homicide detective for Modesto PD told me that if you’re ever involved in a shooting of any type, say nothing to the police and as little as possible to your lawyer. The more you say, the more rope you’re giving to hang yourself.

• Mike_C says:

/facepalm

5. Daryl says:

I hope it didn’t make too much of a mess. Maybe the felon’s momma will clean it out for her.