PLEASE let Billary be behind this

Jack Burkman, a Washington-based attorney and lobbyist who has worked with a private investigative team to solve the Seth Rich murder mystery, told The Gateway Pundit that the witness has conclusive evidence that will bring Rich’s killers to justice within a month.

“We believe that we have reached the beginning of the end of the Seth Rich murder investigation,” Burkman told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview Sunday. “After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent”.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in News, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to PLEASE let Billary be behind this

1. Padawan says:

And tomorrow both will be dead of self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of their own heads.

2. Burgess Schnitzius says:

It will be interesting to see how they tie this to Trump.

3. riverrider says:

the fbi agent that was supposed to testify today to Hillary helping cover up fast n furious, and his wife, wound up dead instead.

• Djamer says:

Wow, how did I NOT hear of either of those FBI agents deaths?!?!? Gunned down in the street? Stabbed and shot with his own gun? These murdering wastes of oxygen need to burn for a very long, hot time!

4. Gryphon says:

Anyone making Claims against ‘deep state’ actors who doesn’t Immediately Reveal ALL the Info they have is either a Bullshitter, Attention Whore, or Fkk’n Suicidal Idiot…

5. How deep the ‘Deep State’? Can the Clintons still push the button on anyone that threatens them?

I think we are going to find out. I’d pull the Clintons passports …NOW!

6. Sanders says:

Ft. Marcy Park is about to get a little busier.

7. Eric says:

I’ll believe it when I see it. ’til then I call bullshit.

8. Here come more suicides by shotgun to the back of the head.

9. Stretch says:

Don’t forget the “fire of mysterious origin” that will gut the offices and homes of all involved.