Prosecutor under fire for offensive social media posts

The lead hard-core gang prosecutor in the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office is under investigation for a series of offensive rants on social media, triggering demands for his dismissal.

Deputy District Attorney Michael Selyem, who joined the D.A.’s Office 12 years ago, targeted outspoken U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, former first lady Michelle Obama, Mexican immigrants and the victim of a police shooting in Facebook and Instagram posts labeled by one critic as “hateful rhetoric.”

Of Waters, Selyem said: “Being a loud-mouthed c#nt in the ghetto you would think someone would have shot this bitch by now …”

This entry was posted in California, News. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Prosecutor under fire for offensive social media posts

1. Nemo says:

The article is behind a pay wall. I would have liked to read what this guy said about the various people he allegedly verbally attacked.

2. Westcoastdeplorable says:

I think he’s exactly what we need to rub out these F’ing gangs! Dealing with that rotten shit daily would cause anyone to go off the rails now & then.

3. bogsidebunny says:

Lesson I learned by observation not participation: Stay the fuck away from all “social media”!

4. Unclezip says:

Speaking truth is not a viable strategy these days.

5. Thanks to those sites that have started blocking visitors with ad-blockers I’m wasting a lot less time in the morning.\
    Thanks!

I’ve got an ad blocker and I didn’t have any problem.

• Interesting, after 5 seconds the screen was blocked with remove your ad blocker message. I use Adblock plus.

Same thing I use. I wonder why the difference?

• Same thing second time…

“We see you use an ad blocker.

Subscribe and keep your ad blocker activated.
            Or turn off your ad blocker to continue reading.”

Adblock reported 28 ads blocked. I have it set for allow ‘acceptable ads’. Also set for block 3d party tracking. I used to have a site blocker that I would add sites that pulled this to, but Windows 10 shut that down.
            It’s almost like I don’t own my own pc!