Really, huh

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Really, huh

1. rocketride says:

The only improvement I can think of would be to add Earth’s Moon. That body provided most of the earliest evidence that large celestial bodies, including Earth were (at least approximately) spherical– rotational equatorial bulges, tidal bulges, surface roughness, etc. (which would be discovered later) notwithstanding.

2. KJB says:

Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune are stars, not planets. Pluto is is part of the Oort Cloud around our solar system. Earth is a spheroid and is GROWING larger. This is the big hide.

Disinformation shills regarding flat Earth have worked wonderfully against you as you have bought their alternative lie about the universe that is much more fantastically wrong is so many more ways.

Heil NASA!

3. Gryphon says:

Pluto is not a Planet – the Astronomer’s Union revoked its Card several Years ago.

4. Nemo says:

I suppose these flat earthers would also deny that Nasa’s Blue Marble pic’s (series started with Apollo 17 in 1972) are real.

5. Jack Russell says:

Flat Earthers and Young Earth Creationists – LMFAO.
    WTF is wrong with these people?!

6. RocketmanKarl says:

I love this debate about flat earth. I love it because both sides argue from facts and knowledge that they were fed by someone else. The only way you really know anything is because you did the science yourself, testing a theory to see if it holds true and defies disproof. Anything less is just faith in what someone else tells you. Another thing to remember is that not all science is done well. A recent study found that 60% of the experiments that they duplicated failed to reproduce the same results. More than half of what our saintly scientists tell us is BS.

Do I think the earth is flat? No. But I love the idea of questioning whatever “everyone knows is true”.

• Boba O'Really says:

Agreed. The only people who truly know what the shape is are the people who have seen it from space. The rest of us have to believe what they tell us is true. Question everything.

7. pigpen51 says:

There are not many reputable flat earth scientists around. However, there are actually many quite knowledgeable and well respected scientists, not only geogists but also astrophysicists and those of other disciplines, who either believe in a young earth and intelligent design, or at the least, cannot just ignore all of the evidence that is against the theory of evolution.
    As a Christian, myself, I choose to believe the Biblical account, since it seems that every year, new discoveries lend more support to it as being plausible from a scientific standpoint. Many of the people who believe in the evidence of a creator might say WTF is wrong with people who ignore God.

• warhorse says:

there is a simple and easy way to coincide biblical creationism and the evidence at hand.
      simple question..during creation, who was holding the stopwatch? no one else around but God, right? since God controls everything..including TIME….a day to him could be a billion years for everyone else. or a split second. or anywhere in between. God-time and Earth-time do not have to be connected, if God doesn’t want them to be.

let’s say you’re a time traveler, and you want an oak in the corner of your garden. plant an acorn, get in your time machine and come back in 80 years. it was 80 years to the oak. it was about 5 minutes to you. if you didn’t really care about regular-time, you’d write “5 minutes ago, I planted an acorn..and look there is a tree here now”

8. Daryl says:

Nasa pichur. https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/6uiilj/the_picture_nasa_doesnt_want_you_to_see/

By the way, I’m a flat earther just to fuck with the asses that stayed awake in science class and think they know it all.

9. Phil B says:

Every one knows that the sun is actually being carried around the earth by the Flying Spaghetti Monster in a wheelbarrow. That’s why we should not be firing rockets into space because they will act like nails in a road and puncture the tyre on the wheelbarrow. THEN where would we be, eh?

And the King of the Potato people made me say that … >};o)