Right on (the dog, I mean)

This entry was posted in Dogs. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Right on (the dog, I mean)

1. Sarthurk says:

Hey, Canadian bacon and pineapple is OK by me, but a taco pizza is just plain wrong!

2. Backwoods Okie says:

Good dog. Take him to McDonald’s for a couple of cheeseburgers.

3. Anderson says:

“Good dog!”

4. bocopro says:

Got no quarrel with pineapple on pizza. But putting ANY kind of seafood on pizza rates the death penalty, IMO.

Wife of a friend of mine was inordinately proud of her homemade pizza with crab meat. If she hadn’t been so goddam good lookin, I’d’a kicked her ass.

One time she even made one with calamari, VERY proud of it. I left the place and went back to the barracks. Can’t get that stuff past my nostrils.

Told her I’d never eat another bite of pizza at their place. So she got through to me with some FINE chicken Kiev and broccoli with white sauce, so I went back the next weekend, WITH a complimentary bottle of dark Bacardi, which she liked on cracked ice with a wedge of lime.

DAMN, she was a sexy woman. Prolly still is, even tho she’d be close to 80 these days. Some things never lose their appeal . . . ‘cept, of course, the wrong toppings on pizza.

5. Edward Teach says:

Yeah what’s with the hate for pizza with pineapple?

BTW what happened to the pic of the hottie in the short shorts on the bicycle?

6. Ed says:

“Yeah what’s with the hate for pizza with pineapple?”
    Found The Vegan.

“BTW what happened to the pic of the hottie in the short shorts on the bicycle?”
    Man, I’m glad you asked, that was worrying me to death. I really miss her.

7. Bildo says:

I got tricked into trying sauerkraut on pizza back in the ’70s. It’s way better than you’d expect.

8. ZombieDawg says:

I defy anyone to show me a real pizzeria anywhere that doesn’t have pineapple on at least one pizza.
    It’s like a pie without sauce…

• PoppaGary says:

I would think there are plenty in the New York or other Eastern areas, they seem to really hate the pineapple thing. (Probably something to do with Italians)
      And a taco pizza is not that bad, just not edible when cold.
      Re: seafood, my late wife and I used to put smoked oysters on an old school Smokey’s (defunct local pizza joint) Hot Oven Combo which worked surprisingly well.
      But to each their own, after all….America!

9. CC says:

But the pineapple must be toasted along with the rest of the pizza, not thrown on afterward, like Domino’s does.

10. James says:

Hawaiian pizza was invented in Canada- go figure.
    I prefer home made sausage, red peppers, onions, roasted garlic and caramelized onions then fold the whole pizza over a bunch or arugula and drizzled ( okay- drowned ) in good olive oil. It helps if you have a wood fired pizza oven that can get the 500+ temperature.
    Mr. wirecutter, you have an open invitation to come and eat the best pizza in the Americas if you ever have the scratch for a ticket to Nicaragua.
    PS- did you ever get my picture of the midget banana tree trying to grow bananas?