That boy ain’t real bright

Actually, I’m not sure who’s dumber – the guy that put the can in the stove or the stupid motherfucker that stayed behind the camera to film it.

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to That boy ain’t real bright

1. Fred Z says:

Please don’t call them Germans.

It’s clear from their accents that they are either Bavarians or Austrians.

2. Leonard Jones says:

I had a very amusing story to tell on this subject, but your software does not permit me
    post anything beyond 1 or 2 paragrahps. Am I being restricted or is this a software
    limitation? I attempted to post a 4 paraghaph story about a cook nicknamed “Burn it up”
    Bob being damn near knocked out in a related suitation. If I go beyond a certian
    limitation the Post Comment button dissapears.

3. Gordon says:

I was stationed in FRG in the mid 70’s and picked up a little German. Pretty sure I heard the German word for “shit” in the post blast commentary. Probably some in the pants of a few of those boys too.

4. Michael says:

I’m surprised that it took 30 seconds for these morons to avoid meeting their maker (for now). I thought it was gonna be a “Faces of Death” video.

5. California southpaw says:

Back in Raytown Mo. it was a weekly neighborhood event to burn our trash in the 55 gallon drum out back. One time I threw a spent Testors paint can in the fire. Blew like grenade and knocked me on my ass. I was hooked, told all my friends. Good times.

6. gamachinist says:

Good thing it wasn’t brake parts cleaner, they might have suffocated from the fumes. I know from first hand experience that burning fumes from that will take your breath away, and you better run for fresh air right then ( it will be instinct to run, trust me),
    I don’t know if the newer non chlorinated cleaners will do the same thing, and I’m not going to try it myself to find out.

7. Brian says:

Full quart bottle of 7-Up (in the old days of quarts) in a burning barrel has about the same effect. I found it in the trash container of a truck I was cleaning and fueling. I found out later the driver thought I stole it.

8. Jeremy says:

Got a job at 18 in a steel mill at the melt furnace. We threw all kinds of stuff in the furnace for fun. WD-40 cans were my favorite.

9. The Darling Wife, who grew up in a woodstove heated home a, er, “few” years ago, jumped back and invoked the Patron Saint of Regularity, as she physically jumped bCk. From my smart” phone. .

10. Handy N Hansom says:

It takes quit a stove to contain them, but a half full can of starting fluid on a hot fire will clean the chimney quit nicely.

11. SgtBob says:

From one of our more intelligent North Europe ethnicities, aye?

12. oltanker says:

C-ration peanut butter came in these little flat cans. One of those dropped in a fire barrel at the range in wintertime was good for much mirth. Also an asskicking if they figured out who did it.

We were forever going into empty GP mediums and smalls and putting peanut butter and cheese tins on the stove if they were stupid enough to leave the tent empty with the stove on.
      It got to the point that I’d cover my rack with a piece of plastic when I left.